Yanmega Break deck help // PRC-on

I recently made a Yanmega break deck without shaymins that I have had pretty good success with. However if you see any problems or things I need to change please let me know.

List

Pokemon-22
2-Yanmega Break
3-Yanmega
3-Yanma
3-Raichu
3-Pikachu
2-Zoroark
2-Zorua
2-Octillery
2-Remoraid

Supporters/Trainers-34
2-Sycamore
2-N
2-Birch
2-Lysandre
1-Bridgette
1-Teammates
1-Giovanni’s scheme
3-VS seeker
3-Trainers mail
3-Ultra ball
3-Level ball
3-Bursting balloon
1-float stone
1-enhanced hammer
1-special charge
1-super rod
2-forest of giant plants
2-sky field

energy-4
4-DCE

The idea is to get free attack with yanmega, bursting balloon for extra damage, zoroark to hit for extra damage when garb or opponents bench gets big and raichu for shaymin and rayquaza.

I would pick zoroark or Raichu. Both seems redundant

1 Like

This deck can be approached from in different ways. If you want to go for a fast list, go for Yanmega/Vespiquen, which won Worlds. (But needs Shaymins). You’re going for the toolbox approach, which is less consistent, but covers more matchups.

Not if other decks get set up faster than you. If you run 3 different stage 1’s, you just get run over before you can setup enough attackers to hopefully two shot. It’s not that the yanmega break part of the deck that is inconsistent, it’s the inconsistency of running the break line and two 3-3 stage 1 lines.

um… last I checked Mega Audino won worlds…
But your point still stands and is very accurate.

This is true, I would not even run a 3-3 of a singular line. 2-2 at the most.

Sorry, I have almost none to no experience with Yanmega. But I think It will be a strong play for Florida and Fort Wayne. Octillery makes up for no Shaymins, and works better with Yanmega’s ability.

I’m talking about Jesper Erikksen and the senoir division. :slight_smile: (My bad)

3 Likes

I would replace Birch with Judge. It gets you right to the four cards you need for Yanmega’s ability.

4 Likes