Wishiwashi Reuniclus Expanded

Wishiwashi Reuniclus Deck:
3 Seismitoad EX
1 Lugia EX
2-1-2 Reuniclus BLW
4 Wishiwashi SM
4 Jynx (I’m not sure what set)
1 Shaymin EX
1 Jirachi EX (Or Tapu Lele when it comes out)
=19
4 Professir Juniper
2 N
2 Lysandre
2 Colress
1 Pokemon Center Lady
1 Xerosic
1 Team Flare Grunt
4 Dive Ball
3 Level Ball
4 Vs Seeker
3 Trainers Mail
2 Fighting Fury Belt
2 Enhanced Hammer
1 Revive
1 Special Charge
1 Computer Search
3 Skyfield
=37
4 DCE
=4

Oops- Cut Revive for Super Rod-sorry!
The basic strategy of this deck is to have a Toad active and 4 Wishiwashi and 4 Jynx on your bench so you are healing 80 a turn, or more when combined with Pokemon Center Lady!
I think this deck is going to win St. Louis.

Archeops says hello. Or Silent Lab.

We play 3 Skyfield here to counter Silent Lab. Put in a Hex if you’re really worried about Archeops.

If you play rough seas aswell are you able to heal 80 (rough seas on wisiwasi) + 30 (from a water attacker rough seas heal) + 80 (from picking up wisiwashies )= 190 heal. Though wisiwashie is annihilated by trevenant. 4 prices a round

nice way to put it, just lets them discuss there idea instead of going to every thread a being rude. Most people hope for constructive critiscism not being a jerk

honestly though we should move this to another thread
or just delete this

This deck is inconsistent and I know I said that it was going to win a regionals but seriously the inconsistency. I tested this (I know hate me) and this deck doesn’t do anything in the first 3 turns.

I’m sorry but a deck like this has no chance at winning. toad jynx is infinitely better and that only heals the amount of one wishiwashi if two are on the field

I actually was thinking about a wishiwashi rotor deck(the one with plasmagic). It deals 100 damage a turn to the active without activating bursting balloon.It could actually make a decent budget deck.

Passimian does the exact same thing without needing a stadium or 4 30 hp basics so you might as well just play Passimian instead.

Here’s another Wishiwashi deck idea: Wishiwashi/Simisage! You can use Nest Ball to get Wishiwashi into play then return it to your hand to maximise Hand Fling damage.

The best thing that wishiwashi goes in is mega gardy and weavile eggsecute

…Why would you not just keep the nest ball in your hand?

I have used that plasmagic deck ONCE and it was awesome.

Skyfield+full bench
Dugtrio EVO
Rotom FAC

Use Dugtrios earthquake attack to damage your bench then use plasmagic next turn to do 160 damage. The most you could do with this attack is 180 under the right circumstances. I don’t see how wishiwashi helps rotom though.

I was actually going to make the deck with team aquas secret base instead, so Imcould recycle the wishiwashi to get consistent damage each turn, rather than a burst of damage.

You mean team magma’s base

Sorry, yeah I did mean that, I keep maki that mistake, sorry.

its okay everyone makes mistakes. But ya wishiwashi seems more like a gag card to tease people with.
lol