"What Does the Fox Say?" – 1st Place 2014 North Carolina State Championship Report

Hello everyone at SixPrizes! My name is Kyle Sabelhaus and I’ve been playing the Pokémon TCG competitively with my brother, Ryan, for about 10 years now. It’s great to finally write for SixPrizes and this little introduction article is hopefully the first of many. For anyone unfamiliar with my family’s accolades on the competitive scene, my brother placed 2nd at US Nationals in 2013 and has won 3 Regional Championships in the last few years. I myself have won 7 State Championships and a Regional Championship, with several top cuts at Nationals and Worlds. I figured I’d make my start on SixPrizes with a summation report of last weekend, where…

Link: http://www.sixprizes.com/2014/03/29/what-does-the-fox-say-1st-place-2014-north-carolina-state-championship-report/

This is the companion discussion topic for this article.

It’s always a pleasure playing you and your brother. I hope that next time we play I won’t be wielding such an autoloss. Congrats on your finish and I look forward to seeing future articles.

Nice job Kyle! Best title ever!

I knew that a Ylvis pun was coming from the moment I saw a scan for Delphox. I’m surprised that it took this long.

Lol. I have to say I agree. Anyone think Delphox will be replaced with Fiery Torch/Blacksmith?