Welcome to SixPrizes

I felt they’d become unnecessary since I typically open up a decent portion of each Underground article for viewing anyway.

This is 10x better than the old forums. Good job @Adam keep up the good work sir.

So, yesterday I posted this in the lounge, but I will post it here so it is easier for @adam to see and everyone else.

I think we should run Pokemon Tactics again. It was great fun, @PP101 had a epic goomy log, and it tested your creativity.

I would be happy to run it

You know… it really isn’t. Well, that’s my opinion anyway but maybe I just don’t appreciate what this set-up offers that the old one didn’t. Of course, some of the preference may simply be from knowing the old one better than I know the knew, but I really am missing some features and even after this amount of time find the navigation… awkward at best.

It reminds me a bit of Youtube and how for the most part the various “improvements” they have made have mostly seemed different for the sake of being different. Again though, this may be (probably is?) just me. :wink:

@Adam is there any way to make words coloured?

No, I don’t believe so. Any specific reason you’d like that functionality?

It’s not that important, just that I started up the Battle Royale game we had on the old forums and I wanted some specific things to pop out more than just putting it in bold. But if there isn’t, that’s alright. Thanks anyways!

Gotcha. Yeah unfortunately it’s not possible at the moment, but it does look like someone made a request for colors on the software development forums:

Oh wait, I found a plugin. I’ll install it now and see if it works.

It’s now installed, but doesn’t seem to be working. Will try to get in touch with the developers.

Seems to be working now.

This text is red.

[color=red]This text is red.[/color]

This text is teal.

[color=#00a191]This text is teal.[/color]

Thanks so much!!! :smile:

I moved 2 posts to an existing topic: General Discussion – Have a chat!

I noticed that the loading indicator (twirly-thing) has been changing. Just a little bit of feedback: I liked the one with the dots moving in a circle. (The one before the present one). I really care if it isn’t there, but if you were looking for an opinion, here is one.

I really like how the bbs is iPhone comparable, as I never use my computer to post unless I am posting a picture.

The developers changed the loading indicator recently. They tinker with the design elements from time to time.

I’m glad the bbs works on your iPhone!

I’ve noticed that there seems to be an oddity with the quoting mechanic:

When I quote the following text

Hello
My Name is Bob

I get

“HELLO MY NAME IS BOB”

‘HELLO MY NAME IS BOB’

HELLO MY NAME IS BOB

BUT I HAVE TO USE “>” TO GET THE GRAY BAR PART.

WHAT CHARACTER DO YOU USE TO QUOTE THINGS?

READ HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT BLOCKQUOTES.

Edit: sorry bout the caps. Using ACAD and forgot about CAPLOCK.

that would have been really nice to know when I was setting up pokemon tactics

What is weird about it? That everything is on the same line?

Yes even though there were paragraphs between them in the original text. however, it seems to have stopped now. It may be because I am using a different computer, however.

EDIT

Here’s the example

From the ORAS TCG set thread, post 232, by @OshaWaterBottle

This is an example of the error I am getting.

try using the other computer again and see if the same problem happens, if it does you should refresh your computer to see if that helps. it has never done that for me tho… what kind of

[quote=“jonboy532, post:58, topic:17”]
computer
[/quote] were yuou using?

I’m not quite sure, as it was a library computer; they don’t really have labels. But I do know that it was running Windows 7 and worked fine with that operating system, AND that it was made by Lenovo.