3 Forest of Giant Plants
1 Faded Town

Energy: (7)
4 DCE
1 Fire
1 Water
1 Lightning

This is a turbo variant of the deck.
There is no back-up attacker yet, but share your ideas!
The basic energy is to use energy evolution with eevee and, (not a smart idea) attack with eeveelutions.

I will guarantee that this list is horrible compared to yet-to-be tournament winning lists. So please criticize the list all you want.

All lists are horrible when they first start out…I remember a time where I was convinced that 3 Skyla was “necessary” for Night March.

Anyways, this first list is ripped off of the Japanese Youtube account of めかはんのチャンネル. I highly encourage everyone to check it out.

Pokemon:
4-4 Raichu
4-3 Vespiquen
4 Unown
2 Shaymin-EX
2-4 Flareon ANO (They say that, but I don’t know what they mean by it, as it makes no sense)

Items:
4 Level Ball
2 Ultra ball
3 Battle Compressor
1 Escape Rope
3 Muscle band
3 VS Seeker

Stadiums:
3 Sky Field

Supporters:
4 Professor Sycamore
1 Lysandre
1 Blacksmith

Energy:
4 Fire
4 DCE

Dylan Bryan’s build:
Vespiquen

2 eevee aor
1 flareon aor
1 jolteon aor
2-2 slurpuff
1 bunnelby
1 drudd(igon)
3 shaymin ex (sic)
4-4 vespiquen
4 unknown (sic)

1 teammates
1 az
4 professor sycamore
2 birch
1 hex maniac
1 lysandre

1 sacred ash
3 trainer’s mail
4 ultra ball
4 vs seeker
4 battle compressor
1 switch

1 old town

4 dce
1 fire
1 grass
1 lightning

10foulz, I like this as a start but you need Hex Maniac (+2 maybe) solely because of Vileplume or Trev. I also think as Silent Lab would be helpful for Aegislash.

I was about to add Hex Maniac, but wasn’t sure if it was a good idea.
Thanks for telling me, though!

Here is the list Heretic profiled on his YouTube channel (all props to Heretic on this list!). I’m not saying this list is THE one but I like the Trainer line. I do wish there was more space for a Stadium or two.

4-4 Vespiquen
4 Evee (energy eve)
2 Flareon
1 Vaporeon
2 Jolteon
4 Unknown
2 Shaymin EX

4 Sycamore
1 Birch
1 Ace Trainer
1 Teammates
1 Hex Maniac
1 Lysandre

4 VS Seeker
4 Battle Compressor
3 Level Ball
3 Ultra Ball
2 Trainers Mail
1 Sacred Ash
1 Switch
3 Muscle Band

Energy (8)
4 DCE
1 Water
1 Lightning
1 Fire

1 Like

Could Forest of Giant Plants be a viable stadium for this deck? You could pull off a T1 Intelligence Gathering, which is a sort of lesser Tropical Beach?

2 Likes

You can also get T1 KO

2 Likes

Just wondering why is there grass in the second deck as ideally you’ll just be using dce for bee revenge, and also why no ace trainer

I think broken vine space is kind of unnecesary in this deck, you dont need to evolve and attack turn 1 it seems like a waste of space to add in broken vine apace , why not just have 3 or 4 cards that make the list more consistent

2 Likes

I think Training Center or Faded Town is the best stadium in here. Training Center allows Vespiquen to not be OHKO by M Sceptile, Giratina and MT-Tar with no damage on you. Faded Town provides extra damage to Megas as it is hard to one-shot them.

SO, my thoughts, ariados and sceptile ex as a backup attacker, wit the grass energy you have an escape for aegislash. You have to count how many pokemon you have in the deck and how many you will likely be discarding. also I would run 2 copies of sacred ash since trump is gone and you might deckout, also good to recover combee and vespiquen.

I think a really good way to use vespiquen is also to include raichu and skyfield in here. Attack with raichu, then when they discard skyfield, you get to discard Pokemon to power up vespiquen.

5 Likes

Here is an option I have been thinking of as a tech in AOR-on - why not Swellow ancient trait? A 1-1 line of Swellow offers you another theoretical attacker in case you don’t want to run sacred ash and with eeveelutions it can take 2 prizes in the mirror match with a flareon and/or 3 prizes on an EX if attacking something already previously weakened by a vespiquen.

3 Likes

I saw a video on YouTube for something similar through PokeDecks. It’s more of a raichu deck there but I made if for my daughter with a few alterations and it seems nice.

I like this a lot. I had started with three forests in my list first but now I’m down to one and a silent lab (the one forest is getting ready to get cut I think).

1 Like

I think that’s where I got the idea. Someone at league said they saw that video.

1 Like

i dont think the eeveelutions are necessary in here. you want to be hitting 200+ by t3/4 with vespiqueen anyway. flareon may be justified as the deck can struggle a bit against mega sceptile with its constant healing. in the same vein it struggles with manectric ex so i am playing vespiqueen with fighting support.

4-4 vespiqueen
4 shaymin ex
4 unown
3 hawlucha
3 landorus
2 regirock
1 bunnelby

4 sycamore
1 hex maniac
2 lysandre
1 shauna
4 vs seekeer

4 battle compressor
4 ultra ball
2 level ball
1 switch
2 muscle band
1 sacred ash

5 fighting energy
4 dce

regirock destroys manectric, he has a very real chance of trading 4 prize cards for 1 against the big dog. faded town would be a welcome addition in here too.

i tried swellow with eevees and target whistles. glorious when it works and you ko 2 shaymins for the win (silver bangle makes a big difference here)

3 Likes

And there goes my idea to run manectric next format.

1 Like

Pokemon: 22
4 Combee
4 Vespiquen
4 Unown
4 Eevee
1 Vaporeon
2 Jolteon
3 Flareon

1 Sacred Ash
1 Escape Rope
1 Switch
2 Revive
3 Level Ball
3 Ultra Bal
4 Trainer’s Mail
4 Acro Bike
4 Battle Compressor

1 Hex Maniac
1 Blacksmith
1 Lysandre
4 Juniper

4 Basic Fire Energy
4 DCE

Considerations:
+1 Ultra Ball
+2 Professor’s Letter
+1 Lysandre
+2 Training Center

Thoughts?
Also considering changing the Eeveelution’s lineup (more Jolteon less Flareon if I need to).
Numbers might not be right…

Eeveeloution line:
4 Eevee
2 Flareon
2 Jolteon

Don’t know if tho should be the standard line.
Vaporeon is dead in this format.

1 Like