US Nationals - Indianapolis, IN (July 4th-6th)

So to kick of the “Event” section of the new forums, I figured I’d make another US Nationals thread.

It sounds like I unfortunately won’t be going, but that doesn’t mean you guys can’t try and organize a 6p meet-up or whatever.

So, who all’s going?

6p Members Attending:
@hypnotoxic
@willcompere
@Zibblemonkey
@FluxVivillon

Thanks for starting this @PP101! I will add topics this evening for all the international Nationals coming up.

I don’t think I’m going this year either, but anyone that is should try to arrange a group photo. PICS OR IT DIDN’T HAPPEN!

1 Like

There’s a chance I go, depending on if Theo decided to give me his travel award. He had a trip planned over Nationals.

I’m planning on going.

I will be there with my team that rides with me to tournaments

Wait, you can do that???

ummm yeah, saves money cause we devide hotel and gas cost by however many guys go.

If you’ll look in the top right corner of my post, you’ll see that I was responding to Ziggmiceter, not you. Obviously you can carpool to events. :stuck_out_tongue:

lol sorry man XD haha

Yeah, it takes some paperwork though.

Haha, no problem.

Ah… *starts trying to get someone to give me their travel stipend

I will be attending.

I’ll be there. It’s my first time at Nats.

This is my first year playing the TCG. My friend and I aren’t qualified for Nats, but can we play in side events Sat/Sun if we make the trip up. We are really enjoying the game and looking to play more.

Yep I’ll be there for sure!!!

I’ll definitely be there! As a side note, does anyone have any idea what side events will be going on and how much they’ll cost?

New to pokemon me and my son just started to play. I just found out recently natianals is
over 4th of july pokemon is for kids. kids have family 4th of july is a family weekend then i found out pokemom has always been on that week. I find it SAD im the only one not pleased with the date of tournament.

There are a lot of people who dislike Nationals being on 4th July weekend for the same reasons as you do. On the other hand, a lot of people find it convenient to have the tournament during a long weekend as it means they don’t have to take time off work to travel.

1 Like

I’ll be there too, see you guys there!!!

My sister and I will be there as well from thursday-monday I think