Uncategorized | Non-Meta // XY-on 2016

Whats the Medicham Line? I play 3-3 Medicham with 2 Zygarde’s and 1 Lucario.

any deck ideas out there utilizing golurk theta stop with fight support ? i’ve seen the eveolution one but i think if he goes into a fighting deck with fight stadium strong energy rigirock you could deal some good damage while stopping things like bats and ninja. thoughts? i know this is not a meta but i don’t think it’s super far off tier two for sure.

Probably not, since it takes 2 turns with 2 DCE to power up, so you can’t stream it well.

I agree with what latte said, however, test it for fun cause why not. My lando/regi/raichu deck is very fun and a LOT better than I thought it would be, even though I doubted it was much higher than maybe tier 2.5. So try it out, but you need puzzles to get back dces or you have to use dimension valley. The only way to know is to try :grinning:. If you have a list, I’ll give u some advice

Here is the thread on Golurk in the standard format. Ideas on how to make it work have been using Strong energies, DCes and Dimension Valley to possibly set it up turn two, as well as using Flareon to allow use of Blacksmith

That gets a bit crowded tho. I’d say either flareon or dces, not both

DCEs and flareon Blacksmith is a pretty quick way to power it up. You kinda have to run both.

I like the D valley idea. Maybe max elixir too.

Mac elixir is a dead card once golurk hits the field

It can help you set up a benched Golett though.

Max elixir, like jirachi said, is a dead card when golurk comes out

Dxnm right I’m testing this ASAP! Nice combo, love Greninja breeds!

Okay. I do not get why you run Miltank in this deck. Is it Powerful Friends? It must be. Anyway, I am going to post my decklist soon, so be on the lookout and be ready to give feedback.

ALL HAIL SHAYMIN THE ALMIGHTY! GIVE THY WALLETS TO THY LORD! ALL HAIL TAPU LELE! GIVE THY WALLETS TO THY KING! ALL HAIL THE WALLET SACRIFICE!
This is the village we live in.
I like it.

I actually once thought of this deck, and a pro friend of mine said it wouldn’t work. I say it’s excellent. I agree to what jirachi said, don’t run fairy garden. Also, that much energy is absolutely fine. However, on Kingdra EX it states that only BASIC energy will work. No DDE cheats with that. It is the easiest way, though. Also, I cannot see why you would run battle compressor. Swap that out for more Clemont.
Wait a minute.
Jirachi is wrong. Your DDE would make not an Water and Colorless energy, but a Water and Fairy energy! Kapow! God job on that one.
I’d like t see this deck win. Do me good.

You do know that this format isn’t played in anymore, right?