Trevenant Break BKP // XY-on 2016

Just play head ringers. Jolteon is obsolete as it does not work for the break.

1 Like

It’s not meant to be used with the break. The idea is to set up a stage 1 Trevenant that can benefit from Jolteon and KO Shaymins with Tree Slam.

2 Likes

Nobody ever tried to shaymin loop me, so it wasn’t a big issue. I played 2 judge in case of that, however

Run 1 Head Ringer to stop chain Shaymin. Kaden did this. It was used for him to get first at Oregon States in Seniors.

Confirming. He literally used it to win.

Yes I know he literally did by head ringering one of your shaymins @jirachi123 (so you say).

1 Like

Here was my list
Pokémon 15
4 phantump
4 trevent
3 t break
2 wobufett
2 shaymin ex
Items 28
4 ultra ball
4 trainers mail
4 bursting balloon
4 vs seaker
4 dimension Valley
3 acro bike
2 red card
1 eco arm
1 super rod
1 battle compressor
Supporters 9
3 sycamore
3 walley
1 Lysander
1 judge
1 AZ
Energy 8
5 psychic
3 mystery energy

I originally played 3 roller skates 2 battle compressor and 2 red card. I cut some consistency for 4 bursting balloon an eco arm and a 3rd wally. I’m not a huge fan of this list. I seemed to dead draw a little to often and I didn’t always hit t1 wally.
What do you think?

Don’t run red card, acro bike, eco arm or the 1 battle compressor. Just opt for a 3rd shaymin ex, a 4th Sycamore, 2 Level Ball, and 2 Professor Birch’s Observations. The last card could be a Xerosic, Team Flare Grunt, Delinquent, 2nd Lysandre, a Startling Megaphone, or whatever tech you prefer.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

4 Phantump BKP
4 Trevenant XY
3 Trevenant BREAK
2 Shaymin-EX

4 Professor Sycamore
1 Professor Birch’s Observations
3 Wally
1 Judge
1 Xerosic
1 Lysandre

4 VS Seeker
4 Ultra Ball
4 Trainers’ Mail
4 Dimension Valley
4 Bursting Balloon
2 Head Ringer
2 Battle Compressor
1 Float Stone
1 Super Rod
1 Eco Arm

6 Psychic
3 DCE

How’s this list?

-2 Battle Compressor +2 Wobbuffet, -1 DCE +1 Float Stone. Change the other 8 energy so that it’s 5 Psychic/3 Mystery.

No Dimension Valley? Also, I think 4 Wally is necessary for a turn one item lock going first.

Why not the battle compressor?
Wouldn’t it help get Wally faster if you have a vs seeker?

I agree with Balttle Compressor.

Dimension Valley was hidden with the items so I didn’t see it, sorry. I’m used to stadiums being by themselves.

Also, why DCE?

1 Like

I guess it’s so that In case you don’t have dimension valley, you can still tree slam.

I could just take those out and run mystery energy like @XtremeFate said

1 Like

Here’s a wild, crazy idea for trying to achieve a T1 Wally

Play High counts of Battle Compressor to thin supporters out of your deck, so that you leave yourself with about 5 Supporters in deck. Then use random receiver to fish out Wally, then Wally into Trev. Haven’t tested this at all, just an idea I had.

1 Like

Or only play 3-4 other supporters than wally, kinda like a NM deck.
Then when you get the Battle Compressor you basically guarantee yourself a Wally off a Random Receiver.

1 Like

ORRR you can use VS seeker like a normal person instead of limiting yourself to 4 supporters?

4 Likes

Who said no VS Seeker?

Isn’t VS Seeker a given?

1 Like

You battle compressoring all of your supporters other than 4(!) wally leads me to believe that you will only have access to as many supporters as you have VS seeker…no?