Trevenant BKP, XY, BREAK variants // BLW-on (2016)

Oh. Well, it’s a pretty sweet deal for someone in the US :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I ordered it from Quebec, which isn’t really part of Canada… It was on sale though.

What do you think of this list?
4 Phantump BKP
4 Trevenant XY
3 Trevenant BREAK BKP
2 Wobbuffet PHF
2 Jirachi EX PLB
1 Shaymin EX ROS
1 Mewtwo EX NXD
1 Dedenne FFI

4 Professor Juniper
2 N
2 Wally
1 Ghetsis
1 Lysandre
4 Dimension Valley
4 Bursting Balloon
4 Ultra Ball
4 VS Seeker
3 Level Ball
2 Super Rod
1 Float Stone
1 Computer Search

3 Mystery Energy
5 Psychic Energy

No No No No No No No No

Breaks the lock, and then they will win

Also breaks the lock, used for winning.
Dedenne is more of an implied threat than an actual threat; something to shift their focus from Trevenant to Dedenne.

You need another Float, Colress, AZ, and Delinquent. Drop Dedenne, a rod, Ghetsis, and maybe something else. Smart use of Wobb can win the Yveltal matchup.

I would say Ghetsis is a dead card. Your T1 target for a supporter is always going to be Wally, and Ghetsis quickly loses its value after T1. You’re almost never going to go for the Ghetsis since Wally is such a good T1 target. Delinquent might be better if your goal is to disrupt your opponent as it has value throughout the game.

Delinquent makes it so that I would normally lose the stadium war, which is a death sentence really. I see your point though.

But a well timed delinquent can pretty much win the game. And it wont matter if you lose the stadium war because they wont have one after that.

Won a league challenge with a net-decked Aaron list.

VS Kate W/Flareon EX/Team Magmas Camerupt
Went first, got off the first turn lock.
Basically won on my first turn
1-0-0

VS Jason W/Eels/Raikou
Went second, got off the lock and a close game ensued. Many a silent fears were wasted with the drop of a new Rough Seas. I won the stadium war after he prized his last Rough Seas, and Wobbuffet really did work against the Raikous by shutting off their -20 damage ability and shutting off dynamotor. Combined with bursting balloon, he can’t KO me without me winning, and he can’t not KO me without me winning, so I win.
2-0-0

VS Amir @123456789987654321 W/Mega Rayquaza/Virizion EX
He goes first, gets set up a little, then I come in with item lock and manage to take 4 prizes on one turn by silent fearing 2 Shaymins to death, followed by a Wobbuffet to finish off a M Ray for the game.
3-0-0

Hip-hip-hooray!
15 points closer to worlds!

Well the deck definitely works, to say the least.

Considering Ninetales PRC to win the stadium war; if you ever (for some reason) need to play another stadium you can use Wobbuffet to turn off the ability or AZ, or rereat to Wobbuffet, play down the stadium, the AZ Wobbuffet to return trevenant to the active. I’m not talking anything crazy, just a 1-1 line for the Eels / M Manny matchup.

4 Phantump BKP
4 Trevenant XY
3 Trevenant BREAK BKP
2 Wobbuffet PHF
1 Shaymin EX ROS
1 Jirachi EX PLB
1 Mewtwo EX NXD
1 Vulpix PRC
1 Ninetales PRC

4 Professor Juniper
2 N
2 Wally
1 AZ
1 Colress
1 Delinquent
1 Lysandre

3 Dimension Valley

4 Bursting Balloon
4 Ultra Ball
4 VS Seeker
3 Level Ball
2 Float Stone
1 Super Rod
1 Computer Search

5 Psychic Energy
3 Mystery Energy

Ninetales is super good; you can search out the entire line with you extra Level Balls and it will win you the stadium war.

Also, can someone change the thread title from Trevenant BKT to Trevenant BKP?

Done.
Is ninetails really worth it?

There is then a greater chance of starting without
Phantump

EDIT: someone else changed the title, so then I changed it to BKT not paying attention, so then i changed it back

-1 Shaymin EX +1 Vulpix was the change.

Since there was no apparent rejection to 1 Shaymin, I’m assuming that it is OK.

Well, as long as you don’t seem to be dead drawing or going, “dang. I really need that second Shaymin”

Honestly?
If you need that second Shaymin (save it being prized) there is a bigger problem. If you bench too much fodder, it will be destroyed.

Question: If I were to just pick this deck up and start playing it for regionals, what factors influence the mirror? Is it something simple, like whoever gets a tree our first wins, or are there more complex aspects to the match?

If someone goes first and gets Wally, gg.

Alternately, you want to start with a Wobb so that they can not Shaymin/Jirachi their way into a Wally.

Not entirely true, me and @Chipadat were testing the other day and I found that if one Trev player gets the t1 Trev, followed by a turn 2 Delinquent then that player wins. Alternatively, the other player could come back if the cards are played right. Lysandre things then play 2 VS seeker at once to grab Lysandre and another Supporter. Also, be careful what you bench.