TCG Team Alpha Thread

Virizion/Genesect is going to be popular as always. It’s just simply a great deck, always has been. Because of this, Pyroar is going to be good. Big Basics/Garbodor will be good too, whether or not it plays Seismitoad.

Time, time is skill. I have been testing IRL with 50 minute clock and you have to know when to scoop, when to speed up and when to slow down.

That’s the same with about any other deck.

Huge with Seismetoad though. Because you take slower games. If you lose a long game one you’ve lost the series.

I might go to philly. Closest to me (and still 2-3 hours away!). Why can’t we have something in NY? The city sure has enough big venues. I mean sheesh, the Javits Center is like, 4x3 blocks long. And like, 3-4 stories. Available for rent :smiley:. I think atleast one floor is big enough. I would like to see a worlds there. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

NYC is expensive though. I’m sure organisers would have to charge $20 just to cover the costs let alone for the prizes.

Yeah. But it would be very helpful for people north of philly :smiley:

I took the train from NYC to D.C. once and I believe it stopped somewhere in Philly.

1 Like

Lol. I didn’t think of taking a train. I’m so used to just driving :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Any one want a game against Seismitoad w/Pyroar?

Haha jokes on me I guess before a few days ago I’ve never heard of playTCG. Someone whanna explain how it works?

You make a bebesearch account, and go under “deck lists” and make your own list. Then go to PlayTCG.com and sign in with that account. Then click play, select your list then battle with it. If you can’t see the menu bar at the top if the screen in white in the battle, press F11 to go into full screen. You can use the short cuts there to do stuff. You have to chat to the oponent what attack you use so they can put damage. Note: the site wont put damage or stuff down for you. You have to do it all your self. (And with menu short cuts). It does take some getting used to, and patient people who will help you. (Of course, no one helped me, just quit on me) there is a guide video, but it’s old, and uses older cards. The only difference is that his screen the play mats are separate. In the real thing, they are joined and the menus is at the top of the screen, not the top of your mat.

Okay, sounds like a slightly-worse version of dueling network for Yu-Gi-Oh. I’ll look into later today. Thanks! Also-We need a team name. If everyone could come up with an idea or two that would be great.

1 Like

Team S.P.A.C.E? Six Prizers Are Champion Elites. And then we could have Palkia as our mascot along with the 6P logo, cause Palkia is the space Pokemon…Sounds kinda weird, but it was all that I could think of at the moment!

2 Likes

Should we make a certain day that we practice and chat?

I really like those ideas. The thread already says “alpha” though… Idk what to do about that

Could we chage the A in it?I’m pretty sure that words like “are” or “of” are omitted from abbreviations.

Normally, but going with the flow isn’t always the best. In the immortal words of my friend: Normal is overrated.

Alpha refers to the stage in development, not our name so we can till me it our name (I can do a logo). Are you guys okay with team S.P.A.C.E.

1 Like

Meh, why not. Team Space.