Starting a TCG team

After reading the preview or the most recent article (I plan to write for here soon so underground isn’t too far away) I was inspired to start me own TCG team. The community here on 6 prizes is amazing and is almost a team within itself but I was hoping to establish something a bit smaller. I am from around the Valley Forge, Pennslyvania area so anyone relatively close would be awesome as we could possibly meet up at tournaments and such BUT I will not deny anyone interested just because they don’t live nearby. There are plenty of ways to do testing and such online so in the long run, location doesn’t really matter. Just drop a comment here if interested. Best of luck to everyone in this upcoming season and may we all go far.

I’ll test with you on PlayTCG if you want if that’s what you mean by team.

Kinda, but I’m not 100% sure what I was looking for yet. I’ll keep you posted though.

Ok thanks. PM me sometime if you want to do a battle.

I’d be looking to join as my testing partner just left the game.

The Swarm is a team that @Gelato started up back on the old forums about 5 months ago. I don’t know how many of the members are actually going to come over to the BBS (actually I think I know for a fact one of the member’s is not going to), but you’re welcome to join if you’d like to.

I’d like to join @Professor_N mainly for testing and sharing/helping w/ lists

Alright cool. Well we can’t add people to the convo on the old forums so we’ll have to try to make one here, I suppose.

1 Like

Yay! A new swarm! Maybe I will join… Even though last time i totally dissed it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::sweat_smile:

Edit: I’ll join for play testing and sharing ideas and stuff. I couldn’t meet anyone though, I’m in NY, and school is starting up again

I wanna join this stuff.

to bad i am on the oppsite side of pennsylvania i would still ike to participate over 6p though

What I’m going to do is setup a facebook group for us and leave a link HERE------- when I have done so. Any ideas for a team name?

Make the name an acronym. Acronyms are great. Or, we could make a theronym for it based off of a Pokemon (like Bulbapedia, which is a Theronym). Also, are there any other websites you could use? I don’t like facebook :stuck_out_tongue: Maybe make a community blog for us to post our opinions on stuff? We could have a post where people comment playTCG games for us to play. I don’t know though, do what you want. :wink:

kk I’ll look into a community blog. I have work to do before school start up again for my senior year so It ma be a bit but I’ll try to get this setup as fast as I can.

A Facebook group is great for discussion between members. I use it with a sort-of-team for a few other games and it works well. Is there a reason we couldn’t do both?

That works, I just don’t like facebook.

:frowning: I’m not on facebook. Maybe we could make a private chat like the swam on the old forums. It would work for more people (I think).

Doing both would be best because it’s not really fair to phoenix15… Or we could just use FB chat

1 Like

I actually don’t either, I was just saying I don’t like it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You guys know that there is a PM system on here? Or is it not good enough?

1 Like