SixPrizes Tournament - TCGONE - June 2016

Are you trying to trick us?

I mean it has a good matchup against wailord and some other stuff but not much else

Anyone else got their match done?

I’m more afraid of wailord than vespiplume.

Nice! Way to get that done right away. Yeah if anybody else has played their game, just post it here and I’ll record it.

@slim182
I beat @Chabillionaire

I realize I’m late to the party, but since we’re still in round one, maybe it’s possible I could still join if somebody else comes around and wants to join, and me and him could be round one opponents. Let me know if that’s a possibility. :slight_smile:

After messing around, I think most of the bugs have been fixed.

If anybody joins in before next round and it’s still not too late, then sure. I’ll manage to work you in. If not, then I’m sorry.

Heads up: There’s still a bug with Sky Return that will cause the game to end.

So Shaymin really does fly away…

Well thanks for that update. That’s actually very important to know.

Thanks, I appreciate it! :slight_smile:

If you need someone… @eggrolls, @slim182 I’m willing, but only if you need someone.

Thanks for the offer. I’m willing to put you in, but you are going to go against @eggrolls Round 1. I also ask if you guys can get your games done quickly (before Sunday night), please do so.

If you both confirm this possibility, then I will add you to the list. That’ll be 20 and wow, I really hope we can finish this.

I’m down. I don’t need to submit a deck list or anything do I?

No. Just please pick a deck and stick with it the entire time. I understand anybody could add or take away a card or two, but we’re all trusting eachother here. It’s not like we’re playing for anything other than the fun of it, so there’s really no sense in cheating.

Other than that, have fun!

I’m in as well. Is it best of 3? I can’t seem to find it.

Yes, it is best of 3.

Any more results?

Please note that sky return and dimension valley are glitched on tcgone.

Also to note: Kinesis tends to go through Theta STOP.