SixPrizes Google Hangouts League

Hey guys! So we had this for a while last year, and it was fun, but it kinda died out. Then, the other day, @pokemonguy and @Reshiphlosion brought it up again on the General Discussion thread on the other forums, and we decided to try and bring it back. :smiley:

Google Hangouts is kinda like a completely free Skype. All you need to use it is a google account (Gmail, YouTube, etc.). Every week (on a day yet to be decided), I’ll post a link to the Hangouts on this thread and SixPrizes members can meet up on there and chat and play games (if I’m not available, I’ll ask someone else to help).

But that brings up an important question… when will 6p league be? Time zones can be conflicting, so we’ll have to try our best. Perhaps it’ll end up like it did before, with two league days: one for North American time zones and one for European time zones (of course you could go to both, but the timing usually worked out better for one or the other).

So… when’s good for you?

3 Likes

I would say that Saturdays or Tuesdays are the best days for me. On Saturdays I could do at anytime, but on Tuesdays I would probably only be able to do afternoons. Of course, I have a fairly flexible schedule and can do pretty much any day besides Monday or Friday. Hopefully we can get these leagues going again soon! :smile:

i would join this i think weekends are good somthimes

I would definitely join. I can be on when people want me to be on (my schedule is probably too free.) Just account for school (PST,) homework, and me doing other stuff.

So it looks like Saturday is a commonly shared day. Around what time are you guys thinking? The morning is probably more convenient for a our European players, but evenings are most likely better for North American players. Thoughts?

You could start it at about 5PM and just let people hop on though the night. I’m talking about BST BTW.

I liked this, but the problem is my awful timezone NEVER matches in with all you americans

BST? Is that UK time?

That be cool! Tuesdays would be awesome. Saturdays after like 6. If anyone right now is interested ide be willing to just have deck testing rounds

British Summer Time.

i could test but i have no normal meta decks and dont really have a webcam ( just on a laptop )to use i would love to watch one as well

Alright, so how about we try this Saturday, May 17th, at 1:00 PM PST, which would be 4:00 PM EST, and 9:00 PM BST (I’m assuming you there’s still the same 8-hour difference; never heard it referred to as “BST”) to 3:00 PM PST, 6:00 PM EST, 11:00 PM BST. This will just be sort of a test run to see if the timing works.

*crosses fingers that i’m not actually busy that day

Fine by me, I’ll write it down or something so I don’t forget! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I am. It’s ok though.

Well.

I was busy.

*facepalm

are you going to re do it?

Yeah, let’s try again this Saturday, 1:00 PM PST.

I’ll be there after UK Nats.

Alright, so I’m a bit late, but here is the link :stuck_out_tongue:

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/gzzmxgvarie6mzvk5w56bbuy3aa?hl=en

Sorry about that!

Hey, I actually gotta go, but I’m gonna keep the Hangouts tab open so people can join. So don’t worry if there’s just a blank screen there haha!