Salt Lake City Utah Regionals May 23/24

Salt Lake City Regionals will be held on May 23rd/24th at the Utah State Fairpark. http://utahpokemon.com/regionals/

I will be in attendance! First time flying to an event. Who’s all gonna be there?

6p members attending:
@OshaWaterBottle
@KPiplup
@Thedarkknight
@10foulz

Ugh I wish my mom would take me to an event more than an hour away :sleepy:

1 Like

Will be there!

What hotel are you staying at if you don’t mind me asking?

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Going (20 character rule)

MIGHT be there, slim chance but I’m crossing my fingers.

I’m gonna be there! Even though I only have 25 points, my hope for worlds is not over yet!

Who’s ready!? On my way to the airport!

I wanted to go, but it’s too far and i already have my invite :frowning:

Hello!
I went 3-3-1 (disappointing) at the main tournament this weekend. Don’t worry, we played 7 rounds, and FIVE of 7 rounds were Seismitoad decks. To be specific, 1 Seismitoad/Garbodor and 4 ToadPuff. My other 2 matches were Flareon and Primal Groudon.
A mini Tournament Report: (I was playing a different list of Kyogre/Manectric)
The Flareon match was too easy for explanation to be needed. He scooped both games after me taking 3-4 prizes.

The primal Groudon match was the only round I had fun. First game he crushes me. I get nervous. Then games 2 and 3 I use Suicune the whole game. All he has to hit it is Dedenne…

The Seismitoad/Garbodor match was easier than the Flareon match, he had a random Raichu in it. But the opponent was very cool. He sounds too humble for it to be true. After telling me about himself, I actually feel bad beating him. Hope he can succeed in the future.

The other FOUR ToadPuff matches were full of bull. For once, I am on the positive side of having rotations every year, as LaserBank is leaving. Because of this, I am getting rid of Slurpuff in my trading thread (lol) and not trade any hammers, either. Then, I want to collect multiple ToadPuff staples, walk up to a fairly sized audience, and rip all the ToadPuff cards. (except for the king, Seismitoad EX)

Anyway, I didn’t have that much fun at the event. I played at a LC the next day, only one Toad match (yay), but had to drop out to leave to the airport.
Please don’t play Toad.