Salazzle GX standard deck (BKT on)

So I have no idea what next season’s meta is going to be, and I don’t think anyone else does either. So I’m just kind of YOLOing it and am toying with the idea of making a Salazzle GX deck for fun. I don’t think it would be beefy enough to win any events, but it could be fun to play.

EDIT: Friend pointed out that Tapu Lele wouldn’t work with Nest Ball, so I took that and the Timer Balls out and put Ultra Balls and Puzzle of Time in.

So far I have

4 Salazzle GX
4 Salandit
2 Tapu Lele GX
4 Ho-Oh GX

3 Altar of the Sunne

4 N
2 Kiawe
2 Guzma
3 Professor Sycamore
2 Acerola
2 Professor Kukui
1 Brigette

4 Ultra Balls
3 Choice Bands
2 Float Stones
4 Puzzle of Time
1 Rescue Stretcher
1 Super Rod

9 fire
3 DCE

OR

12 fire

Thoughts? Opinions? I’m thinking I have too many Supporters, but I also don’t know what game play is like without VS Seeker either.

Hi, I liked your idea of looking at new things for next format(I’m working on a lycanrock list myself) I played back in the Black and White Era, Pre VS seeker and do have some thoughts about your deck.

First with your concern of supporters
3 Sycamore? I think the big concern with this is that we do have other supporters. Its not that its a bad support its that discarding your hand with a deck like this could be rough

2Kiawe? I understand the potential of this card. The issue is if you go the 9 energy route and in the case you use both you would have 8 energy on 2 salazzle GX. In 2 turns you could power one up and have energy to spare. I could see it being use to power Ho-oh but for this kind of deck standard attachment can work fine.

2 other ideas for this deck

1 Adding the non GX salazzle. Another issue with salazzle is that it cant hit all the damage all the time. I believe Ho-oh helps greatly with that but as another boost it could be a fun card to try.

2 more recovery cards
With all the discard you need something else to get rid of besides supporters now. Both pokemon and energy can be used with stronger lines of what you have. Energy retrieval though basic can be effective as well getting energy back in to you hand in comparison to the deck.

A final thought about the new Format. Expect for golisopod GX and Tapu Bulu GX, a lot of the grass decks are taking a hit with the removal of forest of giant plants and vileplume. This could see a rise in water decks.

The tapia have no weakness nor resistance