Raichu XY, Garbodor LTR // NXD-Rising Fist

Attack of the counters!
Format: Next Destinies through Rising Fist
This is pretty simple: set up whatever attacker hits for weakness against your opponent, along with a garbodor. Raichu for lightning and low hp mons, Hawlucha for fighting (against EXes only of course), Druddigon for dragon, and Mewtwo for psychic and high-energy mons. Garbodor allows Hawlucha to hit for weakness.

The list:
Pokemon - 15
3-3 Raichu XY
2 Hawlucha XY3
1 Mewtwo EX NXD
2 Druddigon XY2
2-2 Garbodor DRX

Energy - 10
4 DCE
2 Strong Energy/Fighting Energy (preference)
4 Fighting Energy

Trainers - 35

4 Sycamore/Juniper
2 Lysandre
3 N
2 Shauna
1 Skyla
1 Colress
^ = 13

3 Frozen City (counter stadium plus more damage)
^ = 3

4 Ultra Ball
2 Super Rod
1 Professor’s Letter
2 Startling Megaphone
2 Float Stone
1 Switch
3 Silver Bangle
2 Muscle Band
2 Level Ball
^ = 19

Advice and suggestions please!

Can we simplify the title of this topic? Also what format is this?

My bad. The title could be changed to “Call of the Counters.” This deck is designed for immediately after Rising Fist is released outside of Japan. I’m not sure if there’s a rotation by then, but I’m assuming there isn’t.

Call of the Counters is too ambiguous – I mean like what are the 2 or 3 main Pokemon?

oh ok. um… I guess that would be Raichu/Garbodor.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Hawlucha-EX_(XY-P_Promo_38)

In my opinion it seems like a bad idea to run a Raichu deck in the upcoming format with Furious Fists because of all the Fighting support coming out. If I were trying to play this deck, I would be running more Mewtwo’s to help counter the Lucario, but it gets more difficult if Landorus EX happens to be legal. Maybe taking out the Garbodor and the Hawlucha and throwing in Suicune and Water Energy?

If Raichu is being used as the Yvetal/Lugia counter, why not put in Daedene FF? it’s a 70 HP Basic Lightning PKMN and it attacks for one colorless energy doing 20 damage times the number of energy attached to the opponent active pokemon. Combined with silver bangle, it’s almost the perfect Yveltal counter.

My point was that it’s a bad idea to play Raichu in a format with Rising Fists because of the Fighting weakness. Dedenne has the same Fighting weakness. I’m not saying that it isn’t a good counter; both are great Yveltal and Lugia counters, but a Fighting weakness with Landy EX and Lucario EX is going to be rough.

With the format being BC on, then this list won’t work for Modified format.