1(2?) Archie’s Trump Card
2 Switch
2 Startling Megaphone
2(3?) Muscle Band
2(3?) Tool Retriever
2 Vs Seeker

Energy: 11
11(12?) Water Energy

Well I need help on making this deck, what should I add? What should I take out? I’d like to be completely standard (but also extended (planning on making two decks out of this one for each)
The main attacker is yours truly Primal Kyogre EX. His trait Alpha Growth is amazing. Im new at this so please don’t give any hate, I just want your opinions, advice please. thank you.

Hey, dude. I get you’re new, but this isn’t allowed until the set is released. We don’t make future decks sorry.

@Bostostar I’m sorry, what do I do? Im a total “newb” if you may call it. So I just save this for later and upload it when it comes out or?

Yeah, that’s it, I came of a little snobby, but I am fairly new here to, so i know what getting in the swing of thins is like, per se.

@Bostostar how come you cant post deck helps when sets (fully leaked) are out??

I don’t really know, but someone just got theirs removed because of this. Yeah… Pm me if you need more help.

There’s no English set list. Stuff like Lost World not getting printed has happened.

Additionally, competitive deck discussion (the important stuff) gets buried. This set won’t be legal for tournament play until March. Cities and Regionals still have yet to happen.

I’ll move your decklist to the location where discussion on decks from this set is allowed.

I moved a post to an existing topic: Primal Clash [ENG] // Gaia Volcano and Tidal Storm XY5 [JPN]

@KPiplup thank you so much!! I was trying to put this on deck building but I didn’t see it so I just decided to put it under other. I appreciate it!

I’m new here, I just started an account yesterday, but would tidal storm eelektross be a good addition to a kyogre deck? They let you move an energy from one of your benched pokemon to your active pokemon with their ability, which would likely combo well with Primal Kyogre’s attack which moves energies to benched pokemon. Memory grove could also be nice since you can combo Primal Kyogre’s a grow which lets you attach 2 energies to Kyogre in one turn and Kyogre EX’s attack which returns 2 energies to your hand. Like I said I’m new here and I’m not an experienced card player so I don’t know if these will work well with Primal Kyogre but Kyogre/Eelektross I think looks good on paper.

It would have been better last format, because Tropical Beach was still legal, and Seismitoad EX didn’t exist. Stage 2 decks are way to slow and most likely will not see much competitive play in this format.

Evidently I forgot to press the lock button the first time.

There’s 3 of us, it’s by no means a perfect operation.

There’s a flag button for this type of thing, by the way.