Night March // Expanded 2017

This thread is for Night March variants for the 2017 Expanded format.
This list was created by Peter Kica and posted on the HeyFonte facebook group, as well as his twitter (his twitter handle is peterjoltik).

4 Pumpkaboo PHF
4 Lampent PHF
4 Joltik PHF
3 Shaymin EX
1 Mr. Mime BKT
1 Mew FCO
1 Tauros GX

4 Professor Juniper
2 Lysandre
1 N
1 Teammates
1 AZ
1 Pokemon Ranger
4 VS Seeker
4 Ultra Ball
4 Battle Compressor
4 Puzzle of Time
3 Trainers’ Mail
1 Target Whistle
1 Special Charge
1 Escape Rope
1 Startling Megaphone
2 Fighting Fury Belt
1 Dowsing Machine
2 Dimension Valley

4 Double Colorless Energy

Strategy: Dump Night March Pokemon into the Discard pile and swing for OHKO’s. Repeat until you win.

Another option is to play the Maxie’s Hidden Ball Trick engine in the deck, which gives you a stronger Turbo Dark and Yveltal matchup, since you can play Gallade BKT.

What do you guys think about Night March? Will it continue to be a top-tier deck in the Expanded meta, or will it fall out of popularity in the future?

The decks run out of steam lately, but if you’re looking for an easy deck to play, play NM. The problem is that it’s very matchup based.

exactly the opposite? deck is one of the MOST skillful as it ISN’T as matchup based

Also, isn’t the entire game of Pokemon matchup based? Like, almost every tournament I’ve been to this year, someone else played my exact 60 and I’d wager a big part of why we finished with different records at all of them is because we ran into different matchups.

Instead of Gallade BKT, I like using archeops because I can easily get it set up turn 1 and completely destroy most evolution decks.