Mr. Mime PRC ruling: Inconsistency between JP and EN versions

I have noticed that the description of the first attack of Mr. Mime PRC, Trick, is different between Japanese and English versions.

The Japanese version:

Move a Pokémon Tool card attached to 1 of either player’s Pokémon to another of that player’s Pokémon. If there is no Pokémon to move to the Pokémon Tool card to, this attack does nothing.

The English version:

Move a Pokémon Tool card attached to 1 of either player’s Pokémon to another of that player’s Pokémon that doesn’t already have a Pokemon Tool attached to it. If there is no Pokémon to move to the Pokémon Tool card to, this attack does nothing.

According to the Japanese version, you can move a Pokémon Tool card attached to Sigilyph PLB (with the Toolbox Ability) that already has 1, 2 or 3 Pokémon Tool cards attached to it. This has already been confirmed officially in Japan, translated from Japanese as follows:

Q: Can I use Mr. Mime’s Trick to move a Pokémon Tool card from 1 of my opponent’s Pokémon to my opponent’s Sigilyph with the Toolbox Ability that already has 1 Pokémon Tool card attached to it?
A: Yes, you can.

But the same operation seems illegal according to the English version. Is it me or TPCi that has made a translation error?

Scans attached for reference.

The correct way to play the card is always the way the Japanese want us to play it. Once someone notices, we’ll get an errata.

Likely, they were going for clarity on the English version, but forgot about Sigilyph.