4 Trainers Mail
4 VS Seeker
3 Crushing Hammer
1 Enhanced Hammer
1 Escape Rope
4 Dimension Valley
4 Rainbow
2 Grass

Really fun to play, the Puzzle of Time was really cool, and a couple of N’s saved my bacon in the recorded match.

Quick question about your playstyle: Why do you play VS Seeker when you’ve already played your supporter for the turn?

And why only three Crushing Hammer, is there space for Town Map?

I played VS seeker because it allowed me to grab a Supporter I’d previously used so I could use it next turn.

I’m thinking of cutting a Trainers’ Mail for a 4th Hammer, but that slot could possibly be filled with a Town Map.

But if the situation changes based on what your opponent does, now you’ve got a useless supporter in hand. Also, you opponent knows that you have that supporter in hand and will use that knowledge to their benefit.

That’s true. But if for example, I have a Team Flare Grunt in hand, and my opponent doesn’t attach in case I play the flare grunt, they are slowing themselves down, and that gives me another 4 cards milled.

I’m really perplexed as to why you’d consider including town map. In nearly every matchup I can think of you’re never taking prize cards. What’s the point of showing your opponent what you’ll be unable to access?

no brigettes, maybe consider 3 teammates or 2 flare grunts, 2 sycamores, and maybe 2 team rockets

More[quote=“Chabillionaire, post:8, topic:8744”]
2 sycamores
[/quote]

More[quote=“Chabillionaire, post:8, topic:8744”]
3 teammates
[/quote]
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay less.

why because ur gonna get knoked out constantly. I’d say 2 is the LOWEST amount u can have in this deck. run 1-2 fury belts

You are trying to DENY PRIZES
So you use DISRUPTION supporters
And you have vs seeker to reuse teammates anyways.

ok 2 teammates it is

I was suggesting 0-1 teammates.

no hes gonna get knocked out face it 50 hp pokemon cant survive

Yea. But why run multiple teammates when you have multiple vs seeker and can use the second spot for something else while still getting the full benefit out of teammates. Running multiple teammates is like saying, “hey, in exchange for consistency, I’m going to let my Pokemon be KOed so I can get my stuff that I need”

Maybe 1-of bunnelby?

The list already runs two.

Sorry, I guess I just didn’t see it.

Did anybody count the list? It only has 57 cards.

That it does. Good catch @yokai.