[3/19: States Week 1]

Tuesday 3/22: @ChaosJim
Thursday 3/24: @BrandonCantu

[3/26: States Week 2]

Tuesday 3/29: @DylanLefavour
Thursday 3/31: @sorina

[4/2: States Week 3]

1 Like

If anyone’s wondering, Tuesday (mayyyybe Wednesday) I’ll ramble about BKP for Standard and either:
A. The 11th hour inspiration I had for a good deck.
B. The debacle that Sableye is.

(We’ll hope for A…)

3 Likes

Just an FYI: flight was at an ungodly hour yesterday morning—and you may have heard about the stomach bug wreaking havoc on players that were in FL this weekend. Progress is accordingly slow, so it’s very possible my article won’t be out until tomorrow.

Sorry for it, but I’d rather put out something useful rather than throw stuff together for the sake of getting it out today.

2 Likes

Article will be out tomorrow everyone! It’s been submitted and I’ve gotten a jump on it, but won’t have it ready until the morning.

1 Like

And to follow up: morning = late afternoon/evening. (Almost done. Working on captions and the title now.)

1 Like

Heads up: Erik’s article is being pushed back until tomorrow. He’s been quite busy and needs an extra day to finish up the article. Sorry about the wait! Thankfully we’ve got some time before tournaments pick back up again, so it’s not as urgent to publish before the weekend.

2 Likes

Update on Erik’s Article: I’ve been editing the past few hours and I’m going to estimate I’ll have it ready two hours from now. Proofreading/formatting is done and I’m working mostly just on images right now. (They can take a while sometimes.)

1 Like

Rain check on @kazambolt’s article. Is it almost ready?

1 Like

Yep!

3 Likes

We’re going to be a little late with @rlaparre’s article today. He’s working on finishing it up right now then I’ll need to do my thing. It’ll definitely be out at some point today … just not before the sun sets!

1 Like

Article is pretty much ready but I want to do one more proofread. ETA is about 30 minutes!

1 Like