M Scizor EX, Zoroark BREAK // BLW-on 2017

Still new to posting here so let me know if I should change anything. This deck hasn’t seen much official success so I wanted to put it in the uncategorized section but not sure how to do that.

The original idea came from when I passed this youtube video:

I edited and tweaked it to my liking after.

3 Mega Scizor EX
3 Scizor EX
3 Zoroark BREAK
3 Zoroark (Stand In ability)
3 Zorua
2 Octillery
2 Remoraid

3 Sycamore
3 N
2 Lysandre
2 Pokemon Fan Club
1 Wally

4 Ultra Ball
3 Scizor Spirit Link
2 Muscle Band
2 VS Seeker
2 Float Stone
1 Evosoda
1 Level Ball
1 Escape Rope
1 Professor’s Letter
1 Super Rod

2 Reverse Valley

1 DCE
3 Dark Energy
6 Steel Energy

The general strategy is to rush out a MScizor and start swinging for 120 as early as possible, although often times you might be left rushing out a Zoroark that will be hitting for similar numbers. Later in the game you will most likely want Zoroark as your main attacker as their bench fills up and you have muscleband/reverse valley powering your zoroark up. Its stand-in ability makes this easy, combined with floatstone making it quite strong. Octillery is there as a consistent draw engine.

I understand at its inception, this list was made with standard in mind and I’m wondering if there are any Expanded cards that could be put in to make the deck stronger. Shaymin comes to mind instead of Octillery, however octillery is doing its job pretty well for now.
Other cards I’d like to add in are Trainer’s mail and maybe pokemon center lady again although Im not sure what to cut, perhaps the pokemon fan clubs.

Let me know what you guys think

split this topic #2

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Uncategorized | Non-Meta // BLW-on 2017

closed #3