M Mewtwo-EX (Y) Variants // XY-on 2016

What about level ball for an easy search for bronzong?

As I said, the rest is up to you.

Metal Mewtwo:
3 Mewtwo EX (Shatter Shock)
3 M Mewtwo EX (Psychic Infinity)
3-3 Bronzong PHF
2 Aegislash EX
1 Heatran PHF
2 Shaymin EX
=17
8 Metal
4 DCE
=12
4 Professor Sycamore
4 Professor Birch’s Observations
1 Ace Trainer
1 Teammates
2 Lysandre
4 Ultra Ball
2 Level Ball
2 Switch
3 Mewtwo Spirit Link
3 Battle Compressor
3 Vs.Seeker
1 Parallel City
1 Sky Field
=31

You should be playing the photon wave one.

I told you, I only have the Shatter Shock ones and can’t afford the Photon Wave ones.

You could trade the Shatter Shot ones for Photon Wave ones. (BTW, it’s Shatter Shot, not Shatter Shock.)

Another option would be selling the Shatter Shot ones and buying the Photon Wave ones with the money, as you’re probably never going to use the Shatter Shot ones.

That’s sort of what I meant. But the Shatter Shot ones actually seem pretty good now. Especially against Mega Manectric EX.

But why would you be playing psychic energy?

Rainbow Energy perhaps? I mean, Photon Wave is good too, but maybe you could run a Smeargle or two with some Psychic Energy for some wombo combos?….

I just feel like that’s vastly inferior to straight up using Psychic infinity

Well, Psychic Infinity costs ©©, while Shatter Shot costs §.

1. Both=1 attachment
  2. One does 70 for that attachment (before taking opposing energy into account) and one does 30
  3. One has support from Bronzong/Aromatisse/Mega Turbo while the other must manually attach.
    Tell me how shatter shot could possible be better than Psychic infinity.

You’re right. But Shatter Shot can hit for weakness, while Psychic Infinity can’t. But you’re right.

When you’re right, you’re right. @Dweinhardt

3-3x Mewtwo Ex
1x Hoopa Ex
3x Shaymin Ex
4x Sabelye Promo

(14)

4x Sycamore
2x Lysandre
3x Shauna/Birch
1x Hex Maniac

(10)

4x Ultra Ball
2x Level Ball
4x Vs Seeker
2x Battle Compressor
2x Switch
1x Escape Rope
3x Mewtwo Spirit Link
2x Dimension Valley
2x Parallel City
2x Trainer’s Mail

(22)

6x Psychic Energy
2x Mystery Energy
4x Double Colorless Energy

(12)

Trying to get a Psychic list running, can something like this work?

What does this do again?

I soul go 4 Dimension Valley

You wont need this

I don’t see a reason to run this.

Sableye is flip 3 coins for each heads take a psychic from discard and put it on a Pokémon ex, that’s why battle compressor is there. Level balls are just to add consistency to setting up with Sableye. Do all your suggestions still stand knowing what Sableye does now?

To be honest, Dimension Valley seems pretty useless, because almost all of the time, you will already have the energy to attack. I really like Parallel City and it’s bench disruption, so, I my opinion, that is the stadium you should use. Also, I would try to add some Mega Turbos in there also, as well as Judge.

Oh my god, I completely forgot about this! This is wonderful! I kept thinking about a [D] Pokemon using [P] energy, forgot about it!