M Gallade-EX Variants // BCR-on

Here it is. suggestions? I’m not sure about the trainers.

Pokemon (20)
3x Gallade-EX (RSK #34)
2x M Gallade-EX (RSK #35)
4x Zubat (PLS #53)
4x Golbat (PHF #32)
3x Crobat (PHF #33)
2x pineco (FLF #4)
2x forretress (FLF #5)

Trainers (30)
4x Professor Sycamore (PHF #101)
3x N (PRBW #BW100)
2x Colress (PLS #118)
2x Lysandre (FLF #90)

4x Ultra Ball (RSK #93)
3x VS Seeker (RSK #110)
3x Gallade Spirit Link (RSK #83)
2x Mega Turbo (RSK #86)
2x Switch (RSK #91) / Escape Rope (PRC #127)
1x Computer Search (BCR #137)

4x Dimension Valley (PHF #93)

Energy (10)
8x Psychic Energy (XY #136)
2x Mystery Energy (PHF #112)

modified from Luis Felipe López Mora’s ariticle

-You won’t need Crobat and Forretress at the same time. Choose 1 or the other.
-With only 2 Mega Gallade in the deck, a secondary Basic attacker is a must for stalling and applying bits of damage. Wobbuffet PHF, Deoxys ROS, and Sigilyph DRX all work well at this.
-Dowsing Machine might be the better Ace Spec here since there’s always the instance where you need to quickly re-use an Item, whether it’s a Spirit Link to evolve quicker, a Mega Turbo for recycling Energy, or a Lysandre to pull something up.

1 Like

I don’t have the exact list, but a friend of mine made a genius version of this that ran 2-1-2 Dusknoir (with rare candy now that toad is less prevelant), 2-2 Forretress, 4 Shaymin EX, and Skyfield. Dusknoir makes EX heavy decks (especially Virgen) a positive matchup.

Thanks. I’m sort of new to the TCG, so I’m sorry if no one runs these, but would max revives or energy searches be worth including?

Max Revive is outclassed by Sacred Ash, which recovers 5 at once. Sure, it doesn’t put them on the TOP of your deck, but it still gets lots back. Energy Search is outclassed in every way by Professor’s Letter, which nets 2 Energy instead of 1.

1 Like

It sucks that this deck is kind of slow compared to the main meta ones.
Hitting 110 and 40 to everything benched if there’s a forretress before the attack sounds really good, and I would love to see this deck punish a bunch of low HP Pokemon in a game and get multiple prizes. Plus right now there’s not a single main Psychic attacker so that’s a bonus.

Maybe one day?