So, you’ve tested out a deck with the following Pokemon line:
2 Landorus
2 Lucario
2 Seismitoad
2 Mewtwo
2 Trubbish
2 Garbodor
?
How did your testing go? I have been testing out my version and it’s pretty good.

Mine is pretty close to that line except I went:
2x lando ex
2x baby lando
2xtrubish
2x Garbo
2x lucario ex
2x Mewtwo ex

Played a match against the wife’s some what modified extended black kyerum deck and didn’t seem to bad just got hurry when I was looking for garbodor and realized both were prized. Gonna play test a lot in the next couple weeks to see what will work.

If you are going to play this deck with Landorus EX in it, play 3 Landorus EXs. Landorus EX is a really good card and there is no reason to play 2, and there is also no reason to play 4. You’ll never make use of 4, and you’ll not get enough use out of 2. If you play 2, it’s more likely you’ll have one prizes, if you play 4, it is more likely you’ll start with it, but you’ll find that you don’t want to have the 4th most of the time. If you are not playing Seismitoad EX I can understand wanting 4 so then you always start with Lando, but if you are playing Seismitoad I don’t know why you would want more than 3.

I tried a few Seismitoad’s in my fighting deck, and I just don’t like the way it runs. Maybe it was because I was only playing
two Seismitoad.

what kind of techs do people run in this deck

New Landy Pokemon line:

3 Landorus EX
2 Lucario EX
2 Seismitoad EX
2 Landy
1 Hawlucha

Whaddya think?

Toss in a couple Mewtwo and maybe an M Lucario and you’re good.

@TheWalrusaurus Mewtwo maybe, but im not convinsd by m lucario. how many mewto - 2 or 3?

Oh wait, m lucrio is for pyror isnt it?
ill put 1 in then

Yes, 2 should be enough to win a Mewtwo wars. If that isn’t enough, Landorus-EX is still decent against Mewtwo.

Only real problem I have is getting out of lock, I’m honestly just messing around with different supporter lines. It’s not heavily teched, because I’m not trying to copy anyone, just get a solid strategy going. It’s built for optimal attack speed, and damage output, really the only problem is being locked out. I mean technically certain cards could work, like flare grunt, crushing hammer… I hate flippy cards, and then Cobalion EX was my last thought, rejecting energies is too fun. I’m sure there’s plenty of other options however.

I’m really questioning if its even worth running a 2-2 line at all of garb, but I feel like its needed considering it’s a big basics deck,its built for speed, maby I should just opt in for some stage 1’s?

oh

heres my supporter line, I realize it looks odd, but the idea here is I’m trying to make room for supporters that are going to turn the game in my favor, besides draw support.

4 N
4 Juniper
1 Colress
2 Bicycles
3 Korina
1 Skyla
2 Lysandre

I guess I’ll put my updated list up here, I was thinking about dropping the list, but I don’t know yet

Pokemon: 15
3 Lucario EX
2 Landorus EX (These can easily be swapped, I just went in favor of Lucario cause’ Sesimitoad is big in my area.)
3 Hawlucha
3-2 Garbodor
1 Jirachi EX
1 Mini Landorus

Supporters: 16
4 Juniper
3 N
3 Korrina
2 Lysandre
2 Colress
2 Shauna

Trainers: 20
4 Ultra Ball
4 Muscle Band
3 Float Stone
2 Escape Rope
1 Switch
1 Startling Megaphone
1 Professors Letter
1 Dowsing Machine

3 Fighting Stadium

Energy: 10
6 Fighting
4 Strong Energy

Probably drop:
-1 trubish
-1 Hawlucha

Then tech what you feel is going to help your game. As for me I don’t seem to really like the Hawlucha line but to each there own. I got a chance to test mine at league last week and I really like the consistency it had. And it held up against seismitoad and virizion/genesect. Here is a rough of my list as I don’t have it on me at the moment:
2-lucario ex
2-lando ex
2-baby lando
2-2 garbodor
1-Mewtwo ex

Supporters:
1-Lysander
4-korina
2-Colress
4-n
4-sycamore

Item:
3- float stone
1-pal pad
3-ultra ball
1-bicycle
4-muscle band
4- HTL

STADIUM
2-virbank

Energy-
8-fighting
4-strong
2-dcl

Like I said not my entire list but what I use majority of and may be off

I guess it looks like I’m the opposite, I love Halwucha, and I’m not a huge fan of the Mewtwo lien in this deck.

I run Hawlucha and Mewtwo, but I’m definitely won over by Hawlucha.

Day 2 of Indiana Regionals, I attended the league challenge along with around 100 other people. 7 rounds. It was a nightmare lol. Anywho. One guy went undefeated with the following decklist:

3 Landorus EX
2 Lucario EX
2-1-2 Dusknoir (or 3-2-3, can’t recall)
1 Toxicroak EX
2 Hawlucha

4 Hypnotoxic Lasers
3 Virbank City Gym
2 Rare Candy
3 Muscle Band
1 Super Rod

4 Juniper
4 Korrina
4 N

4 Stong Energy
5 Fighting Energy

And I’m having trouble remembering the rest. But Dusknoir, Toxicroak, and Lasers. It was definitely interesting.

I’m having issues trying to fill theist remaining spots in this deck. I’m thinking of just turning it into Donphan/Raichu tech if I can’t find list I enjoy. Here is what I have so far though.

Pokemon (14)
1 Mewtwo EX
1 Hawlucha 63
2 Landorus 58
3 Landorus EX
3 Lucario EX
2-2 Garbodor

Items (13)
1 Bicycle
1 Computer Search
1 Switch
2 Float Stone
4 Muscle Band
4 Ultra Ball

Supporter (13)
1 Lysandre
4 Korrina
4 N
4 Professor Juniper

Stadium (3)
3 Fighting Stadium

Energy (12)
4 Strong Energy
8 Fighting Energy

Spots Left in deck = 5

Any thoughts, feedback and critique are appreciated. <3

Well for one, you should be running three Switches, and probably bump your Float Stone count up to three, maybe 4 if you have a lot of Beartic in your area. I would go for the second Hawlucha just because the free retreat is awesome. And I’m a big fan of Jirachi in this deck, since with Korrina and ball, it’s your only out to another supporter.

That was more or less what I was thinking of doing. I just wasn’t too sure.

It just seems really heavy on the pokemon side now. 16 is a lot. :\

At least it feels that way.