"Hop, Skip, and a Jump" – A Discussion of G Booster in Plasma, Residual Value, and GA Regionals

Hey 6P readers! This is my first article in a couple months, but currently I’m enjoying a twelve-hour adventure in the Atlanta Airport thanks to Georgia Regionals, so I thought I would cover some concepts I’ve touched in previous writing I’ve done for other card games in context of my performance at this past weekend. I was fortunate enough to place 12th at Georgia Regionals. I was really happy with this performance, as it’s by far and away my strongest performance at such a large event, and it really makes me feel like I’m getting the hang of this game on a higher competitive level. My journey to this placement…

Link: http://www.sixprizes.com/2014/04/09/hop-skip-and-a-jump-a-discussion-of-g-booster-in-plasma-residual-value-and-ga-regionals/

This is the companion discussion topic for this article.

Good stuff, Alex. I really like the rationale behind your list for Regionals. It’s a bummer that the top cut was so small, but I’d call your performance a success. Residual value FTW!