Hax! (Standard) Mawile/Dhelmise/Victini/Salazzle Deck

Hi again! So, I’ve been testing out weird decks recently and came across this beauty! It’s actually a really good deck imo. Luck based… but 75% chance to annoy your opponent and laugh at their face is plenty enough for me lol
This is TrainerChip’s deck, but I see some flaws with it, and that’s why I’m here. So you all can help me make this troll deck into a halfway decent deck :slight_smile: Here is the list.

##Pokémon - 16

• 3 Salandit GRI 15
  • 3 Salazzle GRI 16
  • 2 Victini GRI 10
  • 4 Mawile BKP 78
  • 4 Dhelmise GRI 59

##Trainer Cards - 36

• 4 Trainers’ Mail ROS 92
  • 1 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
  • 3 Devolution Spray EVO 76
  • 2 Lysandre AOR 78
  • 4 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
  • 4 N PR-BLW BW100
  • 4 Nest Ball SUM 123
  • 4 Sky Field ROS 89
  • 4 Choice Band GRI 121
  • 2 Float Stone BKT 137
  • 2 VS Seeker PHF 109
  • 2 Professor Kukui SUM 128

##Energy - 8

• 4 Double Colorless Energy FAC 114
  • 4 Psychic Energy 5

So, right off the bat… no field blowers… garbodor destroys this deck… so I’m thinking add 2? Is the energy count too low? Where is brigette?! lol
That’s my opinion from looking at it. If any of you could help me reconstruct this list, it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you :smiley:

I have heard of this idea before, and it seems promising. My idea is you base around the paralyzingly part of the attack and not damage out put. Run like a lapras build, but instead of collect, you stall the opponent. My thought:

• slazzle (3)
  • slandit (3)
  • devolution spray (3)
  • rescue stretcher (1)
  • kukui (2)
  • DCE (4)
  • choice band (2)
  • skyfield (4)
  • fire energys (2) (replace all psychic with fire)
  • crushing hammer (4)
  • enhanced hammer (2)
  • puzzle of time (4)
  • field blower (2)
  • judge (2)
  • float stone (2)
  • team aqua’s secret base (4)
    Sorry is this is a bit long, but I think a disruption build should look a little like this. If you need extra space I suggest the choice bands go, and if you want red card over judge, it might be good. Hope the deck works for you!

Not really a disruption deck. more like… parahax/burn and poison to KO them.

I was the one who proposed the idea in Chip’s stream (I didn’t come up with the idea originally, was somebody else in a discord chat) as a troll deck - he built it with it being a budget troll deck in mind. Brigette + lele is obviously something you can do for sure. The deck is not honestly super consistent or strong enough, although its a lot of fun winning with it

You could also run a dragonite ex for when a skyfield is bumped. The energy count is ok/fine enough, since your whole strategy relies on paralysis + between turns damage and you don’t need a ton of energy - in fact you could maybe even cut an energy for additional consistency