1 Switch
1 Ultra Ball

3 Dimension Valley

Energy: 10
6 Psychic
3 Grass
1 Rainbow

Strategy:

Get Slurpuffs out as quickly as possible and use them to build up a massive hand of cards while stalling with Robo Subs and Slurpuffs. Get out Gourgeist and bring it out when it can OHKO your opponent’s Pokemon.

Unusual Choices:

Caitlin:
Allows you to go through a huge chunk of your deck without severely reducing your hand size (and thus your damage output). With Slurpuff can potentially let you go through your entire deck in a single turn.

Scoop Up Cyclone:
Lets you promote a Slurpuff to gain double the draw, the scoop it up for an easy +3 to your hand size.

Dedenne:
Lets you get Slurpuffs and Pumpkaboo out quickly. Can kill off an Yveltal-Ex or Sharpedo-Ex with Silver Bangle.

2x Lysandre’s Trump Card:
Without 2 copies you tend to deck out a little too quickly. Using one greatly risks getting it prized which may result in an auto loss.

This deck seems kinda gimmicky but really fun (I had he same option on night match at first), I feel like rollerskates might be more effective than cheren just because you can pop down the skates and another supporter instead of just using cheren as your supporter for the turn. PFC may also be an interesting supporter just because it adds the two pokemon to your hand. The one major problem I have with this deck is that N can hit it super hard.

You will run out of Pokmeon (basics) to add to your hand, and you’ll be tempted to place them down.
And drawing + 3 is better because you don’t need specifics, you need to draw.

That’s a good point, I was thinking more of it more as a tech in for early game and having it at one.

I was also wondering about the rainbow energy over DCE, sure you have dimension valley but as everyone knows that stadium wars are real

Don’t run Rainbow Energy at all, 4 of both Grass and Psychic energy.

Ya know, Scoop Up Cyclone is really useful here. It lets you get more damage in a pinch.