2 Float Stone
2 Mountain Ring
1 Dowsing Machine
Total Trainers-35

Energy
5 Fighting
4 DCE
Total Energy-9

This is an updated list with new cards from furious fists to Flareon. You discard pokemon to power up Flareon’s Vengeance attack while also keeping certain pokemon to help get knockouts agaist certain Pokémon. Leafeon is to counter Blastoise and Seismatoad somewhat. Dedenne is used for knockouts against Yveltals and Lugias also if you start with it you can search pokemon with it. The Beartic is used against Landy EXs. Garbordor is used to lock your oppents abilitys. Please comment below with constructive criticism and thoughts. Thank you.

I would add some pokemon to help fuel flareon’s attack. I also wouldn’t run fewer than 3 flareon. I might take out a couple evosoda for another ultra ball and juniper (they’ll help you get pokemon into the discard).
Also, if you use mr. mime as one of the pokemon that you add, then you can switch stadiums from mountain ring to training center (to boost your evolved pokemon hp).

Yeah I might take out 1 evosoda and add 1 Flareon. I wouldn’t run Mr. Mime instead of mountain ring because it shut down by Garbordor.

I have been running Eeveelutions without Garbodor and they function just fine.
Cut the Garb line and beef up the Beartic line. They are spectacular.

I would still like to run garbordor because you can use hawlucha+silver bangle you can get knockouts against darkrai ex and thundurus ex.

I was big fan of this deck in the NXD-on format, and I feel that it has been hit hard by the rotation of enhanced hammer. That really fueled Drifblim’s Shadow Steal in many matchups. However, the addition of Beartic FFI is a replacment, useful against Landorus EX and Pyroar.

I would thicken the Beartic line and add in some more Pokemon so you can power up Flareon better. I would also add in a third flareon. I am also not a fan of evosoda, with 4 Ultra Ball(oh yeah, I recommend adding in a fourth) they are not necessary, and the space would be better filled with more Pokemon, 16 is not a lot for a Flareon deck.

Pokemon
4 Eevee PLF (90)
3 Flareon PLF
2 Leafeon PLF
1 Dedenne FFI
1 Hawlucha FFI
2 Cubchoo FFI
2 Beartic FFI
2 Trubbish LTR
2 Garbordor LTR
Total Pokemon-19

Trainer
3 Prof. Juniper
4 N
3 Skyla
2 Colress
1 Pokemon Fan Club
1 Lysandre
4 Ultra Ball
2 Switch
2 Starling Megaphone
3 Muscle Band
2 Silver Bangle
2 Float Stone
2 Mountain Ring
1 Dowsing Machine
Total Trainers-32

Energy
5 Fighting
4 DCE
Total Energy-9

I updated my decklist I beefed up the Beartic line and put in another ultra ball and tool out the evosoda also I put in a third Flareon.

call this deck flaretic

Ok, so I thought that I should start a thread about flareon for the next format and how it can thrive in the new format. This deck is my heart and soul and it is the only deck I like.

Here is my list:

Pokemon-25

4 Eevee

4 Flareon

2 Leafeon

3 Pikachu

3 Raichu

2 Trubbish

2 Garbodor

1 Mr. Mime

3 Audino

1 Druddigon

Energy-10

6 Fire

4 Double Colorless

Trainers-25

4 Professor Sycamore

4 N

2 Colress

1 Shauna

1 Lysandre

4 ultra ball

4 Float Stone

1 silver Bangle

1 Muscle band

1 startling Megaphone

1 Computer Search

1 Frozen City

The Strategy:

The strategy is to set up mid- to late game. You have a counter for every or most decks and the rest of the pokemon that are not needed you discard to fuel up Flareon’s attack vengeance.

Think I should run a MewtwoEX to counter Fighting decks?

DISCUSS!!! :slight_smile:

Hmm…
Maybe add a Kyurem EX PLB as a fighting counter. Landorus Ex will probobly be more popular than Lucario. Good luck with the deck!

@sableyeman2002 I’ll try out the KyuremEX PLB. Thanks for the suggestion!:slight_smile:

Personally, I would not run Kyurem EX PLB since you only run 1 Muscle Band. Here’s the math behind it:

Without Muscle Band:
(60+30)*2=180
You’re looking at them needing to hit you for 60 to Outrage for the KO. It’ll happen fairly often, but nowhere near as much as you would like it to (which is almost every time)

With Muscle Band:
(40+30+20)*2=180
You only need 40 damage to OHKO them. That’s Hammerheading with a strong energy or muscle band attached, with Fighting Stadium in play, an HTL without Virbank, or an HTL with Virbank. Things become a lot easier and you’ll get the OHKO more often.

Yeah, just played a few games and it didn’t happen ( The OHKO). :frowning:

Tested MewtwoEX and it took too much energy. Also swapped shauna for a colress.

Mewtwo EX and Kyurem EX would be much more viable if there were more Muscle Bands in the deck, maybe take out the Drudigon and go down to five Fire energy.

One thing I see people forgetting about the Fighting Stadium is that it only works when the opponent has an EX in the active position…

But what if you don’t run Fighting pokemon in your Flareon Deck?

Then all it does is removes an opponent’s stadium when played

Run Beartic with a muscle band it gets knockouts against Landurus EXs.

How would you deal with Seismitoad-ex with flareon? Would you rush leafeon?