Tuesday 2/16: @CeladonBrit
Thursday 2/18: @kazambolt

[2/20-2/21: Winter Regionals Week 2 — California, Illinois]

Wednesday 2/24: @Rsabelhaus
[2/24: BREAKpoint Legal]
Thursday 2/25: @thevilegarkid

[2/27-2/28: Winter Regionals Week 3 — Florida, Oregon]

2 Likes

It’ll be interesting to see what @rlaparre brings to the table.

2 Likes

I’ll be covering BKP to some degree on Thursday. If there’s a specific card you’d like thoughts/focus on, PM/reply/whatever.

2 Likes

Review Slowking a bit? I also would like Garchomp to be covered, as well as the Greninja line.

I am most curious to know your instincts for that last Regionals weekend in Feb - which cards stand to make any type of impact on Expanded?

1 Like

I’m interested to see what old/current/new archetypes can utilize max elixir to the fullest and make something extremely speedy.

Is @eriknance’s article going to be out soon?

Yep. In probably an hour or so.

2 Likes

Is @KPiplup’s article going to be ready soon?

1 Like

I’m moving kind of slow today. My estimate is 3 hours from now.

2 Likes

Still working on it. Honestly I’m not even 100% I’ll have it ready before I go to bed. Been a long day and I’m not sure I have the brainpower to finish.

2 Likes

I’m going to be late with @BrandonCantu’s article — I got caught up with some other stuff this morning/afternoon. I’m about to start editing now and I should have it ready before I go to bed.

2 Likes

Hey everyone, Ryan’s article will be out sometime Wednesday instead of today. We need a little extra time between traveling from Regionals over the weekend. Thanks for your patience!

3 Likes

Is @Rsabelhaus’s article almost ready?

1 Like

Nope. I haven’t received it yet.

1 Like

Editing has begun. I’ll work as fast as I can, but expect it to be ready no sooner than 5 hours from now.

1 Like