Espeon GX/Bats in standard?

With the release of sun and moon I’ve seen a lot of people playing a crobat line and with the release of crobat break im thinking that a new deck that may possibly pop up is Espeon GX/Bats what are your guys thoughts on this?

I’ve heard nothing of espeon GX seeing play at all with any partners. By “a lot” do you mean local or TCGO

By a lot is for the crobat line

I don’t think you understood my question. You said you had seen it played “a lot”

1 Like

Ok I understand now sorry but both

Unfortunately, neither really qualify as a good showing of a deck except maybe a few cases

1 Like

Espeon ex could be a good tech in decks that lose to gx decks, Because the gx’s usually evolve from a basic with under 100 hp.

1 Like

Jirachi hates on every post.

1 Like

This is a completely random accusation. Would you care to elaborate, possibly with evidence?
I mean, yes sometimes I say things are flat out bad, but that was when the random non-competetive card/deck threads started showing up and the people were acting like they were BDIFs. I get that you like nonmeta, but don’t call me a hater because I asked you to put nonmeta in an uncategorized thread.
Here’s an example for you: last year there was a player who was here and liked raticate break a lot. He couldn’t understand why his deck thread got shoved to the uncategorized thread while a deck like Greninja (which he wasnt the biggest fan of) had its own sprawling thread with thorough discussions. @kpiplup replied to his confusion and put it perfectly: it is the community as a whole that thinks that Greninja is good and raticate is bad, or that a meta deck is good, and a new, unseen, noncompetetive deck is bad.
So why do I act so negatively? I came to these forums in spring of 2015, looking to become a better player by gaining an understanding of how decks are built and how they are played and what their matchups are. I was a little hyper in the begining, posting trash lists for meta decks, but continuously creating new threads for random decks with no results that are “just for fun” won’t help anyone become a better player or gain an understanding of the game. Call me a hater, I don’t care. But I do care when you blatantly refuse to help keep the forums organized, even if I’m not a mod

EDIT: well this was pointless

1 Like

Espeon-GX is a neat card, but I think there are better partners for it. First of all, without Crobat PHF in Standard, Decidueye-GX is a much better partner. However, even with Decidueye-GX I think the deck is clunky and does not have potential. For a pure Espeon-GX deck, try out Wobbuffet. That’s seen recent success on the East Coast by Russel LaParre.

1 Like

My friend, a first year in masters got 10th in a league cup where top 8 cut with about 32 people with a espeonGX/Vileplume deck. He went 3-2 when all 3-1-1s made cut. He lost to a waterbox and gardevoir.

Which gardevoir ba or dr. Espeon gx works best in m mewtwo

Lol talk about # #TRIGGERED

What did you really expect from me?

1 Like