Durant NVI Variants//Legacy Format

This is a Durant list (duh) for the Legacy Format (HGSS-LTR Sets), its partner is Klinklang which its ability says all metal pokemon can’t be hit by EX’s. Here’s the list:

Pokemon: 12 total
4 Durant NVI
2 Klinklang PLS
1 Klang PLS
2 Klink PLS
1 Rotom (Undaunted)
1 Smeargle (Call of Legends/ Portrait Poke-Power)
1 Jirachi EX PLB
Trainers: 40 Total
3 Juniper
3 N
3 PONT (Professor Oak’s New Theory)
3 Pokemon Collector
1 Colress
1 Professor Elm’s Training Method
1 Twins
1 Life Dew
2 Ultra Ball
3 Level Ball
3 Revive
2 Rare Candy
3 Float Stone
3 Pokemon Catcher
4 Crushing Hammer
2 Enhanced Hammer
1 Super Rod
1 Random Receiver
Energy: 8
1 Rescue Energy
7 Metal Energy

Deck Strategy: Mill your opponents deck down to zero, and use Klinklang to make sure your Metal Pokemon can’t be hit by EX’s.

Explanations:

2-1-2 Klinklang Line, the reason behind a the numbers is because of in case I prize some of it.

2 Enhanced Hammer, the reason these aren’t Lost Removers is because I don’t own any :confused:

1 Random Receiver, I know people usually run more but I only own 1.

Feel free to make any personal tweaks to the list or any criticism is ok. Thanks for the help in advance.

Maybe Town Map to go with Rotom?
Seeker might be good to pick up Jirachi? (removing it from being an easy 2 prizes).

Edit: Eviolite a good idea maybe? Special Metal can also reduce damage.

Unfortunately Rotom only works with face DOWN prizes.

I wasn’t sure if Town Map worked with Rotom or not, and I don’t own any Seeker sadly. Also I don’t think Eviolite is that good in this particular deck in my opinion, and I don’t own any Special Metal Energy :confused:

Im happy to see this dec again (also when will we be able to use codes again its driving me nuts not being able to trade my 64 packs).

Thanks for the confirmation on that jirachi123, appreciate it.

Wow, the more you know.

Thats a shame.

Town Map? C’mon guys…

With Alph Lithograph all you have to do is rearrange your prizes in the order you want to Rotom them.