Darkrai BKP variants // XY-on 2016

But… Not everyone played it…

Its not literal, its an exaggeration. I see it in many darktina decks, but not ALL of them

Seniors Top 4

1. Waterbox
    2.Trev
    3.Trev
    4.Darkrai/Giratina/Zoroark Break (Me!)

Zoroark Break provides a way to defeat Jolteon while still have Zoroark for stand stone. I play 1 copy of Hex and only play it when safeguard or pyroar

Also there was only 1 Junior

sooooooooooo… did u not go up against any greninjas

He wrecks greninja…

Zoroark BREAK :arrow_right: Foul Play :arrow_right: Copy Shadow Stitching :arrow_right: GG??

There’s this card called Rough Seas.

You’re right but your thinking is off

No greninja in seniors

greninja IS seniors dude

It was mostly Night March and trev

I’m thinking hydreigon would be a great counter and addition to darktina and would help a lot with jolteon and regice. I would also cut latios as it is unneeded in most match ups and becomes a dead card because you already win against nm and frogs and trees. Hydreigon also gives giratina ex only one retreat if garb is not out

Looking for a little help with my list, deck just seems clunky, slow. Any suggestions?
Here is my list:

Pokemon 14
1 Hoopa Ex
2 Shaymin Ex
2-2 garbodor
2 Giratina EX
3 Darkrai EX
2 Yveltal Oblivion wing

Trainers 34
4 Sycamore
2 N
2 Lysandre
1 AZ
1 Xerosic
4 Max Elixer
4 Vs Seeker
4 Ultra Ball
4 Trainer’s Mail
1 Super Rod
1 Escape Rope
3 Float Stone
2 Fighting Fury Belt
1 Muscle band

Energy 12

4 Double Dragon
8 Dark

It sometimes does. Chances are you rely on your opponents stadium more tha your own

Get rid of the Hoopa, you don’t have bench space for it. The deck runs fine without it.

I’ve actually found it better with hoopa

Considering Alex was one of the people who cut origins with the deck, I’m just a bit more inclined to trust his judgement over yours, if I’m being quite honest.

what do you think of the supporter line

That’s pretty close to how I’d play it if I were to play it again, except I’m not sure if only 6 draw supporters is enough.

but what to loose lol ?