Is there a prereg link?
No there is no pre registration for Oregon as far as I know.
Anyone going to be testing on site tomorrow evening?
I will be staying at the daily inn if anyone else is.
Maybe to scout out the competition .
Well, “competiton” is a loose word for the senior bracket… I’m not gonna turn down a chance to see how my 60 holds up in live play instead of PTCGO though either way. I’ll be at the days inn across from the venue.
Heh, so true …
I’m gonna guess that NorCal players are gonna show up, too, seeing as Jacob and Emily didn’t show up at SoCal.
Jacob Chen’s going to Oregon.
With Puzzles, Elixers, coming into the format I can see toad increasing, SoCal is Hyping a VirGen.
Look for me, I’m wearing a green Oregon ducks shirt and jeans.
Who’s Playing What? And what cards are doing good.
4-1-2 12th with rai eels. Could’ve done better if not for time, but oh well.
Also, there was a Garchonp deck in masters that was 4-0-1 last I checked.
Garchomp is currently 5-1-1 going into final swiss round
- @ShealynMillay w/ Vespiquen/Vileplume (5-0-2)
- Jackson F. w/ Yveltal/Darkrai (no maxie’s) (5-0-2)
- Calvin C. w/ Raikou/Eels/Fighting Fury Belt (5-0-2)
- @JoshF w/ Raikou/Eels (5-1-1)
- @smashandslash w/ Yveltal/Archeops/Gallade/Lasers (5-1-1)
- Andy L. w/ Raikou/Eels (5-1-1)
- @MewtwoEX w/ Yveltal/Archeops/Gallade/Lasers (4-0-3)
- Emily C. w/ Primal Groudon EX/Wobbuffet (5-2-0)
Well… first seed for my first regionals, going against my worst matchup piloted by Emily Cheng tomorrow…
I’m calling it: Calvins gonna win it all tomorrow.