BW-AOR Tournament Thread-Need Decklists!

Mine starts on the 8th

Please. Mine started August 19th.

Did you receive my list?

I am posting on RisingRaichu’s behalf. We are the same family, only on different consoles.

Hah! School on September 10th, I started August 12th

Is this dead? I was all excited…

@sableyeman2002 hasn’t been on…

two, thousand two… where r u?..

sung to the tune of Scooby-doo theme song

Sorry guys. School started up for me on thursday, and the lacrosse season has started too, so I’ve been pretty busy. I dont know about all the other people, I’ll try to PM them and get them to give me their lists so we can get the pairing ups. But @thegrovylekid, I really hope that the tournament isn’t dead, it’s just that a lot of people haven’t responded.

To see if the tournament is dead or not. Who is still going to participate?
@ccloughley, @thegrovylekid , @PT508, @Gosick, @GreninjaTheNinja, @RisingRaichu, @troller100, @jdog1995, @Dweinhardt, @TheMrPokeMan, @Cobalt314, @TheDewottClan, @Russianraichu, and @tototavros?

I’m in and I think there is one spot because @ShealynMillay got suspended…

I’ll definitely do it.

Thanks for doing that for me @jirachi123. I hadn’t though about @shealynmillay, the last spot is open to anyone who wants to play. I know @XtremeFate wanted to play.

I’m still in for the tournament

I’m still able to do it.

I’ll do it. I really need to do some real testing.

I’m dropping. Too much on my plate

I’m still in, although I’d like a date for the tournament so I know if I can play

I can’t really set a date until I have everyone’s lists. But lets say hopefully around the end of the month.

I’m still in, I’m just waiting to playtest my list a little more, as TCGOne keeps crashing and my normal partner is sick. However, I should be good by Friday.

im still in, just need a little while to get decklist from ptcgo

Actually, I thought about it, and why not? I’ll stay in.