Bunnyrich123's 2016-17 season seniors

It means Canadian dollars. So in the states Salamanca will cost like 20-20 dollas.

i hate auto correct but ya salamence is kind of expensive but other cards are as well such as shaymin’s

Salt lake regionals probably the worst i have done on any tourney. I went with a large group of people for the tourney. I was expecting a lot of garbodor in the tournament and wobbofet in order to counter decidueye and many other decks. I ran my own counter for decidueye. Vulcanion. I had a really bad event overall but i did not make top cut.

What was your complete tourney run? Also, don’t beat yourself up about not making cut. Utah is one of the hardest regionals, as it is between the west coast and the midwest, two of the best areas with the best senoirs.

i will update with that when i have time.

first round vs m mewtwo without garbodor. It was close but steam up allowed be to get the extra damge i needed for knockouts. WLW

2nd round vs lapras waterbox. probably a counter for vulcanion he expected to play. I lost because he set up extremely fast (threemax elixrs one turn). I lost ): WLL

3rd round vs decidueye/plume. The reason I played Vulcanion was a counter for decidueye WW

4th round vs turbo darkrai LL

5th round vs Decidueyes/plume/beedrill WLL

6th round vs M gardevoir despair ray LL

7th round vs Vespiqueen WLL
Vespiqueen could become even better with guardians rising oricorio.

extra round started feeling depressed vs BA Gardevoir LWL

extra round final match for me. Vs M ray. On game one they went second and were somehow able to get the perfect conditions and deal 240 damage. I lost. LL

Overall I had a pretty bad run Stayed with grandparents. Some of the others in my group made top cut playing Decidueye. Now that I think about it I probably could have done better playing my M ray with stadiumlock ninetales.

Jirachi123's first season in masters. CP: 305

Lapras has a tough time vs volcanion but three max elixirs turn one probably wasn’t fun for you

EDIT: Lapras waterbox is an autoloss thought you meant quad lapras

it really wasnt then they had no hand next turn and what did he topdeck A SYCAMORE.

Wait, aren’t you a senior? I could’ve sworn they only had seven rounds

the last two were vs friends at the tourney i just considered them a round for my own personal record.

read

You didn’t explain what extra rounds meant. While I know they were your friends, it isn’t a tournament match, so if it wouldn’t count at a tournament, it shouldn’t for your record. Sorry about the bad luck, but hope you had fun!

Just other matches I did that day so you know every match I played with the deck I will post the deck list in a bit. Turtonator will help Vulcanian a bit.

Here is the list I played for the tournament.

Pokemon – 11

2 Volcanion STS
4 Volcanion EX
1 Flareon EX
1 Salamence EX
1 Hoopa EX
2 Shaymin EX

Trainers – 38

4 Professor Sycamore
2 N
2 Lysandre
1 Fisherman
1 Pokemon Ranger

4 Ultra Ball
4 VS Seeker
3 Trainers’ Mail
4 Max Elixir
3 Energy Retrieval
2 Escape Rope
1 Switch
2 Fighting Fury Belt
2 Float Stone

2 Parallel City
1 Rough Seas

Energy – 11

11 Fire

Why did you play 2 Volcanion STS? You need 3- it’s your ideal starter.

never thought o that i will fix that

I say cut the flareon for another baby, then replace your stadiums for sky fields and cut a tech for another energy.

after that, you’ll have a pretty good list.

ok i will try that although cutting a tech scares me and the salamence?

the salemance keep, but maybe cut switch, as you already have a lot of switching with two ropes and two floats.

ok i liked using the switch to show off the secret rare so sure