2 Startling Megaphone
3 Professor’s Letter
2 Level Ball
1 Energy Retrieval
1 Computer Search

4 Tropical Beach

9 Water
2 Lightning

The main strategy of this deck is to use Blastoise’s Ability, Deluge, to power up Keldeo EX and Black Kyurem EX, your main attackers.

http://www.sixprizes.com/forums/threads/blastoise-blastoise-bcr-keldeo-ex-black-kyurem-ex-techs.10332/

For decks that love to get OHKO’s lysandre can give a major difference in a Vir/Gen matchup also suicune is always up the air.

Strategy: Kyogre EX and Kyurem are ideal starters to start spreading damage on the board. Blastoise is there to accelerate the energy of course, Dusknoir to spread the damage (and get KO’s), Keldeo EX for the ability and M Blastoise EX to continue the mop up and add more damage to the board.

Pokemon: 19
2 Squirtle
1 Wartortle
2 Blastoise
2 Duskull
1 Dusclops
2 Dusknoir
2 Kyurem
1 Keldeo EX
2 Kyogre EX
2 Blastoise EX
2 M Blastoise EX

Trainers: 29
2 Professor Juniper
2 Shauna
3 Skyla
1 Colress
2 Professor’s Letter
1 Startling Megaphone
2 Switch
4 Level Ball
4 Heavy Ball
1 EvoSoda
3 Rare Candy
1 Scramble Switch
3 Tropical Beach

Energy: 12
12 Water Energy

I’ve had pretty good matches with it but would like to see what everyone thinks I can improve on. Let me know peeps!!

-2 Kyogre EX
-4 (M) Blastoise EX

• 1 Kyurem
  • 1 Evosoda
  • 2 Shauna
  • 4 N
  • 2 Juniper
    -1 Wartortle
    +2 Squirtle
    +1 Blastoise
    -1 Scramble Switch
    +1 Computer Search
    -2 Level Ball
    -2 Heavy Ball
    +4 Ultra Ball
    -1 Professor’s Letter
  • 1 Superior Energy Retrieval
    -1 Keldeo EX
  • 1 Eggsecute PLF (Can’t spell that)

But why? You just tell me what to take away and add but with no explanation to any of it?

Secondly, if I remove the kyogre ex and the stoise exs, then it loses that rogue-ish type feel to it. And the ability to add a lot of damage too. Kyurem alone doesn’t do enough spread nor can score enough ko’s if its only forced to attack once.

Megas are bad. Kyogre is OK, add it back in if you want but your original list is so inconsistent it hurts. Test out my improvements. They are all consistency boosters.