Skyla x2
Computer Search x1
Rare Candy x2
Eviolite x1
Energy Retrieval x3

Energy:

Double Colourless x4
Water x9

Strategy is to do damage around the field with Articuno, Kyurem and Greninja, then move it around with Dusknoir to knock out any Pokemon I choose. This is my first deck, so all constructive criticism is needed!

While there have certainly been times where Greninja has been forced to overkill something (or fallen a few damage counters shy), I don’t think Dusknoir is the answer: another Stage 2 to avoid the (at most) two damage counters worth of overkill of another Water Shuriken. If you want to use Dusknoir, I would just run the Dusknoir.

What kind of card pool are we dealing with? I notice some things that make me wonder if you’re kind of on a budget (Cheren). Kyurem w/Outrage and Glaciate is nice but it takes a lot of Energy to do any spread. I was thinking of mimicking an older idea by combining Kyurem with Milotic FLF for some badly needed Energy acceleration… but for this deck, what about Eevee and Glaceon (both FUF)?

How about straight Articuno Garbobor?

Articuno will be better if you use Plasma Energy to paralyze in stead of just doing Blizzard. I don’t think four Kyurem is necessary, maybe just two. And use Hard charm instead of Eviolite, it works on no-basic Pokemon. I’d go with four Candy because of all the stage 2’s you run, and I don’t think 3-3-3 Greninja is needed, just 3-1-3 will be enough. Take out the Cheren’s for Shauna’s and add two Lysandre’s instead of Catchers.

Articuno/Garbodor has a good lock, and could be even better with Seismetoad for early game while you set up your articuno.

Pokemon - 11
2-2 Garbodor DRX/Trubbish NVI
2 Articuno EX
4 Kyurem PLF
1 Mewtwo EX

Trainers -36
4 Professor Juniper
4 N
3 Skyla
2 Shadow Triad
2 Lysandre

3 Float Stone

3 Ultra Ball
3 Plasma Ball
3 Switch
3 Muscle Band
3 Colress Machine
1 Computer Search

2 Frozen City

Energy -13
9 Water
4 Plasma

Here is a deck list to get you started.

Credit: @VictiniCup (tho I modified it a bit)

how has the articuno garbador been testing?

To be honest, I haven’t played this deck. I found it on the old forums copied it and replaced the items that rotated. The idea of the deck seems solid tho, ability lock with a paralyzing pokemon doin dmg and kyurem to do fast dmg and snipe. I worry about the energy requirements tho, they are a little high, you rely on colress machine a lot which spells disaster against Toad. Maybe adding Toad and DCE’s is the way to go…

Ahh ok so the idea is to get early damage and paraysis with articuno ex then finish it of with kyurem?

Sort of, you want to get as much dmg as fast as possible, and sometimes powering up Kyurem is faster than Articuno EX, but it all depends on how your opponent plays, if they are stuck and in a supporter drought, power up Articuno EX if not use Kyurem to get the faster dmg. (always try to get Garbodor going tho if the opponent uses an ability based deck).

ahh okay. If you ran toad and dce, it would be 1 toad and 3-4 dce?

And Head Ringer makes it worse

3 Articuno EX
2-2 Garbodor LTR
2 Seismitoad EX

4 Juniper
2 N
1 Lysandre
1 LTC
3 Shadow Triad

4 VS Seeker
3 Colress Machine
4 Ultra Ball