4/19–21: Daytona Regionals … Expanded … BLW–TEU

Tue 4/23: @Conndor
Wed 4/24: @Tablemon
Thu 4/25: @Alex_Schemanske

[4/26–28: Europe Internationals … Standard … SUM–TEU

Tue 4/30: @Jonner
Wed 5/1: @xpero

5/3–5/5: Hartford Regionals … Expanded … BLW–TEU

Of note for April: @PeterKica, @Conndor, and @Jonner will all be making their 6P debuts this month! I am excited to have them on board for this homestretch of the season. April into May is going to be jam-packed with big tournaments and great content.

Hey all—@tnunski’s article is delayed until tomorrow. Sorry about the wait!

Hi everyone! I am running late with @kwisdumb’s article today, but I should have it ready mid afternoon.

I am going to have to delay Kenny’s piece—there are a few corrections that need to be made, and Kenny is going to need some time to address them, so we’re looking at publishing either this evening or tomorrow morning, most likely. I apologize about the wait.

Hey all—@Conndor’s article is almost ready. I’m finished editing, and once Connor gets back to me with a few small revisions, we’ll be good to go!

Hello everyone! @Jonner’s article for today is pretty much ready. I’m waiting on him to update one thing, but he’s currently traveling back from Berlin, so I’m not sure when he’s going to be able to get to it.

Regardless, I think we’ll have the article published by mid afternoon ET at the latest. Thanks for your patience!