A question about the new barrier and growth "ancient traits"

for barrier Whenever your opponent plays a Trainer card (excluding Pokémon Tools and Stadium Cards) prevent all effects of that card done to this Pokémon

would this prevent the play of flare cards on this pokemon or is that the reason it says (excluding Pokémon Tools and Stadium Cards) for this effect

for growth When you attach an Energy card from your hand to this Pokémon (except with an attack, Ability, or Trainer card), you may attach 2 Energy cards.

does this mean you can attach an energy to a different pokemon when i attach to a card like this or does it have to be to the same pokemon you attached the first energy to

ex: If so could the effect stack to say ill attach 1 energy to swampert (w/ growth) then attach another energy to my P kyogre(w/growth) then another to my feebas Will i have to stop at kyogre or have to attach 2 enegies to swampert

Head Ringer and Jamming Net can be attached to Pokémon with Omega Barrier for being Pokémon Tool cards.
Two Energy cards can only be attached to one Pokémon with Alpha Growth simultaneously in each turn.