2016-2017 Season Schedule and Information

Thanks. This was helpful.

Just found this for Canadians: There is the Alberta Open being run January 21st.
Llink: https://www.pokemon.com/us/play-pokemon/pokemon-events/17-01-000187/

Note: the Regional scheduled in Liverpool, UK, for July 29/30, 2017, is to be part of the 2018 season, not the 2017 circuit. Its listing on the document of Regionals for this season was apparently erroneous.

Well, that is the farthest in the future event that Pokemon has ever announced.

And not-coincidentally, it was an accident.

Makes you wonder, if they have all of the tournaments planned out that far in the future, why don’t they tell us?

Is there a hotel deal/ info in collinsville?

Because if they don’t tell us, they can make changes if necessary. I don’t agree with the philosophy, but in theory, that’s it.

Even with that said, we should know Nationals/Worlds by now. No question there.

I’m literally not sure what day this tournament is supposed to be anymore, but I’ve updated Toronto to be May 13/14, as the site now lists it.

Guys! Guys! Guys! Internats dates are released for NA! June 30-July 2, Indianapolis, Indiana, and Worlds is at Anaheim convention centre. I’m so excited. :upside_down_face:

Worlds is the same weekend as GenCon… :frowning: why does pokemon hate me so!!!

if it makes you feel any better I’m missing Oregon regionals because my brothers bar mitzvah is the same day

if it makes you guys both feel better, the only regionals I will be going to is legit 30 minutes from where I live.

The closest regionals to me was 6 hours via car… it was philly which was pretty big. It’s rediculous how they removed NE regionals.

WOW That is really really REALLY dumb

Safe prophecies are safe, huh?

Now let us see if @KPiplup’s riskier one will be fulfilled for another season: